Topic: W: Foil Shocklands H: Standard/Modern/Legacy Staples

Still looking for more foil shocklands, hit me up!  I have tons of hot cards for all formats (including shocklands I can trade back towards foils).

I also do have other things on my wishlist, so if you have those, start a trade!

And as always, I'm always willing to look at trade offers even if you don't have stuff I want.

Re: W: Foil Shocklands H: Standard/Modern/Legacy Staples

Have a foil overgrown tomb from the oringal ravnica if you're intrested, how much do you value it at?

Sorry, I should have clarified on my post. Only looking for RTR/GTC shocks.

Bump!

Have Foil Breeding pool.  What sorts of cards are you willing to trade for it?  Interested in elder dragons, fiol scion of the ur-dragon, foil balefire dragon, EDH stuff mainly - not interested in getting a breeding pool in return.

I'm willing to trade the value of the Breeding Pool.  I'm not too particular.  The stuff you want is fine with me.

Bu,p

Just acquired a Foil Breeding Pool.  Interested in a Verdant Catacombs.  Let me know if your interested.

I'd prefer to not to give up a fetch for a shock at this point, is there anything else you want for it?

Actinide wrote:

I'd prefer to not to give up a fetch for a shock at this point, is there anything else you want for it?

That was really the one card of value I would be interested in swapping for it.  I don't see much else.

New week, new bump.

Interested in a couple cards, have a look at my tradelist http://deckbox.org/users/Austinness

Austinness wrote:

Interested in a couple cards, have a look at my tradelist http://deckbox.org/users/Austinness

Started a trade.

Bump. big_smile

got a few more coming in as of yesterday, still want more!