Topic: Majorly bummed

The operators of my little LGS were late submitting their event information and Wizards held the line and barred them from hosting any Pre-Release events this weekend.  The next nearest location is about an hour from home.  My kids had friends come home with them from school so we could all pile into the big van and go to the event. Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do, though starting my own LGS is looking like an attractive option right now.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Majorly bummed

That is definitely no fun. 

Maybe you can just buy some RTR/GTC boosters and host a draft of your own with everyone instead?  Given your luck you'd probably crack a bunch of foil planeswalkers anyway smile

If it makes you feel any better, this prerelease seems like it's going to be rather dull.  They're simply recycling the guild cards from Return to Ravnica and Gatecrash, so only 2/3 of the cards one uses will be new.  Still debating if I want to attend this weekend.

Can confirm a lot about the previous post.  Went to the pre-release last night and got a pack, had fun playing at home but noticed a lot of cards are recycles.  Although I did get a rare foil in a booster so that's exciting.