Topic: W:Darksteel Forge/Master of Etherium H:Mystic Gate/blood baron/list

Hey gents making a Myr EDH deck cuz I love the little buggers, had a Myr modern for some time now but I want to expand on the idea.

Reaper King is my General, my over all theme is Myr EVERYTHING then reaper King plus conspire and they are all scarecrows BAM that just happened. Among all the other fun effects I have.

These are the cards I need from you fine folks:
Darksteel Forge
Master of Etherium

And that is all that I know I need for now, if you have any suggestions as well as any of these cards, throw up a trade, no trade is too small to me, and if it is for you maybe we can make it bigger. As always thanks for your time!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-05-17 18:13:45)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: W:Darksteel Forge/Master of Etherium H:Mystic Gate/blood baron/list

Trade list updated, Kaalia included =P

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

List updated

Updated yet again, keep those trades coming. Thanks guys!

Alright, got my artifact lands squared away, updated!

AmarusCameron wrote:

Alright, got my artifact lands squared away, updated!

Don't have those specific Myr you need, but figured I would give a suggestion. Use changelings instead of scarecrows for the most part. They will be able to interact with the myr lords (+1+1, tap for mana) and still trigger reaper kings vindicate ability. You can also search for them with rebels or mercenaries. Here is my list if you want some ideas:

http://deckbox.org/sets/348251

ReaperKing is a ton of fun to play.

I get the shapeshifters, but I'm using conspiracy so that all creatures are scarecrows as well. Though I may throw in some changelings just for fun, I really am trying to stay true to the myr theme

AmarusCameron wrote:

I get the shapeshifters, but I'm using conspiracy so that all creatures are scarecrows as well. Though I may throw in some changelings just for fun, I really am trying to stay true to the myr theme

Ah, ok cool. Myrs are cool for sure, I have a myr deck using jor as my commander. I wish they had printed some better scarecrows. Scarecrone is awesome, but its kinda downhill after that.

Yeah Scarecrone is really gonna be a power house in this deck, now I just need to pull or tudor into her lol, honestly the Voltaic Construct I just got is clutch as well since it is that 2 and untap without taping so I am a happy camper

still looking for these cards

updated

Another update!

Priority right now is Academy Ruins and Tezzeret, Inventory is open to both, I needs'em!

Got the scarecrone, updated again

Memnarch obtained, updated list.

One Academy Ruins Down. Still looking for listed cards.

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-05-16 19:24:13)

Sol ring achieved! List is current

Got the Academy ruins!

Just a little bit to go =P

*Edit* Oh yeah, got Tezzeret in the same trade!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-05-17 15:37:31)

Got the sculpting steel, last two!