Topic: H: My Tradelist, New Gen Dual Lands, Elspeth W: My Wishlist - UPDATED

So I'm mainly looking for items off my wishlist to be able to complete a few decks. If the trade is pretty damn great I may be willing to trade parts of my inventory as well, but it depends on the cards.

Willing to ship anywhere within Canada, and generally cards will be shipped out the day after the address has been confirmed in top loaders and a bubble mailer/envelope depending on quantity/value of the cards.

The cards I'm looking for in order of Priority are:
1x Captivating Vampire
1x Vampire Hexmage

3x Darkslick Shores

3x Gnat Miser
1x Dream Salvage

2x Drove of Elves
2x Fauna Shaman
2x Talara's Battalion
1x Wirewood Pride

2x Hero of Bladehold
1x Preeminent Captain
2x Clifftop Retreat

1x Reckless One
2x Warren Instigator

Just visit my deckbox profile if you wanna have a look at a possible trade.

Last edited by adalon (2013-06-26 10:41:44)

Re: H: My Tradelist, New Gen Dual Lands, Elspeth W: My Wishlist - UPDATED

Take a look at my list.  I have a fair bit of what you're after, maybe we can work something out.  Open up a trade if you're interested. smile

Will do, just have a bit of stuff to do first, got 5 trades I have to mail off today and another local trade to meet up for. i'll have a look at your tradelist when I get back.

Trade and wishlists have been updated to reflect the influx of trades.

Is that Ajani Vengeant available then? I could hook you up with a few more things for it.

You know what, go ahead and start a trade for the Ajani and we will see what we can make of it. Feel free to pick other things off the trade list as well. They guy who wanted the Ajani to begin with hasn't really been getting back to me and we've been trying to work out a trade for like a week :S

Trade and wishlists have been updated for the trades I have initiated.

Almost down to a single page for my wishlist now! Keep the trades coming people tongue

One note I'll make is that the various land cards are bottom priority. Top priority goes to cards that'll help me finish decks mainly.

Updated my trade list with a few more cards I've obtained and older cards I've decided to put up for trade. Check it out all if you like.

Updated my wishlist to reflect current trades and updated the topic as well to hopefully draw more people in tongue

Further updates to the main topic post, I've gotten most of my wishlist through trades already so I'm prioritizing that last cards I want.