Topic: Building Junk Elf EDH deck, List inside

Fellow traders, this was the original EDH deck I wanted to make, ELVES! People treat elves like goblins, you love them or you hate them. I love them, but I hate goblins =P Anyway I need the elves in my wishlist, as well as some utility lands that might be useful.

If you have suggestions please throw them up, I have no idea what I'm doing yet with this deck all I know is I need elves. Karador is my general (no elf junk generals, but he has an elf ghost in his picture,close enough)

Check back for updates to my tradelist, I am overhauling it. Adding a bunch and going over what might have been traded in my LGS. Also I saw the price of Voice of Resurgence today...is that for real?

Thanks, as always, for your time.

(Figure I would make things easy for everyone, here is my needs list)
Elvish Piper
Wren's Run Packmaster
Concordant Crossroads Chronicles version please
Aluren

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-06-09 22:59:06)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: Building Junk Elf EDH deck, List inside

No Elves, but started up a trade!

That batterskull sure is popular huh?

First trade done, got my wellwisher and elvish vanguard!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-06-06 14:45:25)

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Sorry Paul, was throwing the net out there and seeing what came back...I don't have time to comb through as many people's lists as I like, as I do this inbetween stuff at work (shhhhhh don't tell no one =P)

I'll check yours out now since you are offering smile

Successfully grabbed a few elves today, please keep the trades coming, not done yet!

Updated list for needs

Updated list

got a few things you need, starting a trade

Excellent, come on down!

Got wilt-leaf leige and coat of arms! More trades please!

Still need elf stuff (shameless bump)

List updated