Topic: pulled a Foil Tarmogoyf

Sp yeah i pulled a foil and a regular one from MM.
How much do you think i could get selling the foil one?

Re: pulled a Foil Tarmogoyf

Right now you could probably get it for $400 ish because the set just released. But that might go down. Just my opinion

I love it. 400 more than pays for my box smile

Sell it ASAP though.

Idk long run a foil MM goyf will be worth more than $400, people like the artwork and original boarder more than old goyf

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Yeah I think Goyf is one of the few cases where both versions will at least be equal.  Mostly just because people don't like old Goyf's art/border.

Last edited by Nevpicasso (2013-06-07 19:52:55)

UnstableFlux wrote:

Idk long run a foil MM goyf will be worth more than $400, people like the artwork and original boarder more than old goyf

I actually think the opposite about which one people like. While the new one is def cooler looking, I think the uniqueness of the future border in combination with the older art is what makes the older stuff more valued. Nostalgia and all that. Its kinda why the old Shocks are often more than the RTR ones.

@ Blaze - Nice pull you got me all kinda jealous tongue

Last edited by Helios52 (2013-06-07 19:54:12)

I think old Shocks are worth more just because there's a smaller supply of them. That shouldn't be the case with this Tarmogoyf.

Delandel wrote:

I think old Shocks are worth more just because there's a smaller supply of them. That shouldn't be the case with this Tarmogoyf.

Depends on the shock; Overgrown Tomb was in the 1st set from each block, so it would have been opened more than Breeding Pool, which was in the 3rd set and 2nd set respectively.

Either way, if Wizards' claims about the limited run are true, I think there will be WAY fewer MM Goyfs than FUT Goyfs. I'd try to turn that foil Goyf into as many non-foil Goyfs as I could.

So Should i Sell it now or wait to see what happens? @.@   Too much pressure! lol

Oh and has anyone else gotten the bottom half of there cards cut off? I have 6 rares that are miscuts from MM. The black border on the bottom is missing and the top is double the size.