Topic: Community Suggestions

Since the last uptade about the upcoming features was about a year ago (8-03-2012)  as it can be seen on the Upcoming features thread i thought that it would be nice to have some news about that issues.

I've been reading a lot of suggestions for Deckbox that has been posted on forum. But, there are SO MANY suggestions there that its almost impossible to keep track of it.

So, I'm creating this thread to gather what is being discussed and listing the top suggestions of the community members. I'll be editing it to add the new ideas that are being suggested by the time, ok? So, have in mind that this post WILL BE edited.

Suggested Features:

[Deck Build Rating]
We can search for ideas to build our own decks checking out the decks other people created. But the only feedback creats get from their creations is the comments left on deck's page.
It would be great if the site have a feature to rate those ideas and rank them. It would help the newbies to filter the good ideas from crappy ones and to help the expert community member to share their thoughts.
TappedOut has some great interface as a DeckBuilder, but lack the other awesome features that we got here to manage card collections. You could get some ideas on how to make the Ranking feature by looking at their site. 

[Mobile Interface]
Some way to acess the Wishlist or TradeList from app, via mobile friendly browsing or app, so printing those lists to go to any local store won't be necessary.

[Sort by Quantity]
This feature was implemented in early 2013 and was lost in  during a major upgrade of the service.  The staff promised on 10-04-2013 in this thread to put it working in the next  update.

[Search Wishlist/Tradelist of users]
This feature would be very helpful to help searching for possible traders and to get rid of specific cards that are just acumulating dust.

[IMPLEMENTED] This feature was already been implemented. To look up who has a card on their wishlist/tradelist, open up the page for a card, then scroll down to the section that shows everyone with the card in their trade list. Click on "Trade List" icon to switch to "Wish List" or "Inventory"

Any other suggestions posted on this thread will be uptaded on this post. wink

Just let me say that deckbox.org is a truly awesome site.:D
HAVE FUN!

Re: Community Suggestions

There already is a sticky post on Known Issues and Requests . The other moderators and I have access to add topics to that list.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.