Topic: W: 3x Unlimited Underground Sea H: 3x Revised Underground Sea + Value

I have 3 revised underground seas in good condition. Looking to turn them into unlimited ones.

I also would like to do the same with:
2x Tropical Island
2x Bayou

I value dual lands at TCG Low, but I'm pretty flexible.

Last edited by Mirage08 (2013-08-13 16:42:16)

Re: W: 3x Unlimited Underground Sea H: 3x Revised Underground Sea + Value

I could throw in some cash too if you don't want cards.

I have an mp-ish UL sea...can get images of it latet after work...any images of the seas you have?  What kinda value gap were you expecting to fill?

Profile  |  Tradelist   |  Wishlist

Here is a pic of my whole set (http://i.imgur.com/A7jAIdU.jpg). They are all light play. The bottom left one is the least "faded" of them although it's border is a little less pristine in comparison. As far as value is concerned I value the unlimited ones about ~$25 more. It of course depends a lot on the quality of the cards. I'm not sure how reasonable or not that is, but as I said, I'm pretty flexible.

Last edited by Mirage08 (2013-08-14 21:12:45)

I can send individual more detailed images if anyone wants to open up a trade/convo.

TCG

Revised Underground Sea = 180.22
Unlimited Underground Sea = 267.20

StarCity

Revised Underground Sea = 199.99
Unlimited Underground Sea = 249.99 (Out of Stock)

In my opinion tcg low has always been a more accurate evaluation of high dollar cards (as far as trading is concerned).

I have to disagree bc in this instance you're looking for cards large enough that most people won't actually buy them, and the low price is a real flier at 160 something when the next 2 lp are 199 and 210 something.  I think I have to pass for the time being... best of luck with the search!

Profile  |  Tradelist   |  Wishlist

Ya no worries. Thanks for the interest! I'm evaluating them at tcg low relative to each other. The average revised USea is $180 too. But either way everyone is entitled to their own evaluations.

What would you evaluate the value gap to be if you wanted to consider it?

Cheers.