Topic: Links to inventory/tradeslist/wishlist

Can we please agree to make these links to the "Sorted by Price" lists.  They are just a different URL.  It saves clicks, and makes things a million times easier.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Re: Links to inventory/tradeslist/wishlist

It really is a pain to click the tiny little P on my phone, I will update mine when I get a chance.

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

nullkarmaexception wrote:

Can we please agree to make these links to the "Sorted by Price" lists.  They are just a different URL.  It saves clicks, and makes things a million times easier.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

I'm happy when people have them at all.  70% of the people here don't.  They should be added automatically in my opinion.

Mattssacre wrote:

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

I'm happy when people have them at all.  70% of the people here don't.  They should be added automatically in my opinion.

Yeah, wish there was an automatic option. Still waiting on being able to sort the potential trade partners though, haven't been any feature updates in a while.

tjdrake719 wrote:
Mattssacre wrote:

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Yeah, wish there was an automatic option. Still waiting on being able to sort the potential trade partners though, haven't been any feature updates in a while.

Yeah the feature updates are little to none as far as I've experienced. Does our group have any leverage or pull to get the developers to make more features for us in the forum? It's so clunky and annoying to get through sometimes...

Edit: we're the biggest mtg group. Surely we can make something happen...

Last edited by namartia (2013-08-22 21:50:47)