Topic: bug report - completed trade doesn't remove cards from wishlist

The "I have received cards" button is supposed to compare and deduct the cards from a user's wishlist, but it is too strict. Almost all of the cards on my (and presumably most) wishlists are not going to be specified down to the edition/language/condition level. However, almost all the cards in people's inventories (and therefore on the other side of most trades) will have that information filled out. When the trade is completed, the site then compares the filled out info from the other person with the not-filled-out info in the wishlist, decides there is no match, and leaves the wishlist untouched.

This basically means that for every single trade, for every single card, manual intervention is required to keep a wishlist up to date.

The ideal way that this should work is that specific detail should not contradict generic info, but the other way around should block wishlist interaction. If I have a card on my wishlist with no details specified and trade for one which has edition, language, and/or condition filled out, the site should treat that as having satisfied my wishlist and should decrement the count. However, if I *do* have some of those filled out and trade for one which does not match, the site should treat that as not having satisfied my wishlist and should leave it unmodified.

Re: bug report - completed trade doesn't remove cards from wishlist

+1

Right now I have to manually go to my Inventory, sort by Added, and then remove those items from my wishlist myself.

This has been reported by many.  Sebi will need to chime in to advise as to if/when this will be addressed.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

This is fixed for next release (the one with trading opportunities, soooon!)