Topic: Buffalo, NY EDH players

Anyone in buffalo looking for a group or wanting to combine groups for a larger gathering of edh players for Friday nights? We have like 5-8 on a regular basis and wouldn't mind having more people bringing an infusion o trades for a larger trade pool and always more players for competition and fun. Let me know if anyone is down for this. Thanks.

Re: Buffalo, NY EDH players

Bump

Hey man. Buffalo player here. Not into edh personally but lots of my friends are.  What township are u located in?  We're always looking to increase our groups. smile  and besides... i want your baleful strix. Lol

Hello! Buffalo here and I'm trying to put my first EDH deck together at the moment! Where do you guys play?

We all play at my house in south buffalo cause we play til like 2-3 in the morning usually, if you (or friends) are interested you're more than welcome I can text my address and you can come over tomorrow night and see if you like the group or not

Bump

Bump

I don't even have my deck put together at the moment. I'm in the process of trying to find the cards that I want, but it's totally something that I'd be interested in!

Well we have a pretty good trade pool with the group and if you're trading in the group and on here I think you could assemble a deck fairly quickly

I you're actually interested in coming tomorrow night, start a trade chat with me so we can swap phone numbers and I can text you my address.

I'll actually be out of town this weekend or else I would totally consider. But ya, take a look at my profile. I added the deck on there that I want to build. It's just the matter of getting the cards. I only started playing about a year ago so my trade binder isn't huge so I think I'll need to buy a few things. A couple of my friends would be interested in playing too. We're all trying to get in to EDH

The more the merrier buddy

Lots of people play FNM on Fridays, so that might be hard for some people. If you guys are from Buffalo and want to get more involved in the Magic community/find more players, you should check out The Slam Dunklers Podcast. They talk about Buffalo Magic and actually are working on an EDH project and looking for people with ideas.

Facebook.com/TheSlamDunklers

They are actually doing a live show at Dave and Adams for their FNM tonight. Free pack per player, free pizza, free raffles. You should come check it out

AlmightySenator wrote:

Lots of people play FNM on Fridays, so that might be hard for some people. If you guys are from Buffalo and want to get more involved in the Magic community/find more players, you should check out The Slam Dunklers Podcast. They talk about Buffalo Magic and actually are working on an EDH project and looking for people with ideas.

They are actually doing a live show at Dave and Adams for their FNM tonight. Free pack per player, free pizza, free raffles. You should come check it out

Were actually friends with Larry who moved to Chicago.

If you're friends with Larry you're friends of mine. #AllThingsThroughLarry

Paul_K wrote:
AlmightySenator wrote:

Sweet!  I wonder if Dave and Adams still has part of my collection that I sold to them almost a year ago.  One day, when the Sabres play on a Saturday i'll get out there for a FNM.

You might want to wait til the Sabres arent as painful to watch. You'll get more for you money when you drive up here smile

I know a lot of people play fnm, but we play til late so people can come after fnm is over.

Helios52 wrote:
Paul_K wrote:
AlmightySenator wrote:

Sweet!  I wonder if Dave and Adams still has part of my collection that I sold to them almost a year ago.  One day, when the Sabres play on a Saturday i'll get out there for a FNM.

You might want to wait til the Sabres arent as painful to watch. You'll get more for you money when you drive up here smile

One of the better non-Avalanche hockey games I've been to was Sabres home opener in 2006 vs Canadiens. Also the only time I've seen fist fights in multiple places in a crowd.

Bump

Bump

Still looking for people to become regulars in our edh play group, let me know if you're interested

Bump