Topic: H: DotA2 Items (Lockless Luckbox) / Steam $ or Games W: Magic Cards

I received my Microplush Blindboxes today from Valve and got the stuff I wanted pretty quickly out of the Lockless Luckboxes. 

I still have 14 more Lockless Luckbox codes I want to either trade for Magic cards or sell.  I also have an Unusual Garrad Drywiz Courier I would be willing to trade.  I would be giving you the code via the trade and you can redeem the box yourself.  I have pictures too of the cards if proof is needed, but I feel like my rep on here will suffice to prove I have things.

I know this is something different, but I feel the gamer communities probably overlap pretty solidly so I figure this may be worth a shot. smile

Let me know if you are interested. 

I also have tons of extra steam wallet $ from selling off the extra items, so if you want a game, I can gift you the game for MTG cards too (or cash at a discount!).

Last edited by Actinide (2014-01-15 01:30:36)

Re: H: DotA2 Items (Lockless Luckbox) / Steam $ or Games W: Magic Cards

Are you interested in other Dota 2 items like PBR, Defense 2 Wardog, Timebreakers?

I'm trying to trade away my items.  Sorry.

Do you have values for these Dota items? I might be interested but I have no idea what I have to trade towards them. Sorry little noobish to cross game trading haha.

Here is the official marketplace listing for the Lockless Luckboxes.

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listin … %20Luckbox

If you wanted any games or anything, we can work out prices for those separately.  Probably 10-15% off?

I may be interested it is just a matter of finishing up all my trades before getting into this one. Would it be alright if I get back to you around next week? Also are there any particular cards you are looking for? If so I can keep an eye out when trading at an event this weekend.

702341227 wrote:

I may be interested it is just a matter of finishing up all my trades before getting into this one. Would it be alright if I get back to you around next week? Also are there any particular cards you are looking for? If so I can keep an eye out when trading at an event this weekend.

Sure, absolutely.  Take your time.  I can't promise I will still have them by next week, but if I do, I'd be glad to trade.  Priority goes to things on my wishlist, but there are plenty of things off wishlist I could go for as well.

Bump. smile