Topic: Tradelist and more for sale! (details inside)

I've decided to open up my trade list for a limited time, for the purposes of selling. My entire tradelist is up for sale.

Prices of individual cards are up for negotiation, so feel free to open a trade, toss in what you're interested in buying, and toss me a message to catch my attention. smile

Outside of my trade list, I also have a few sealed items up for grabs, as well.

Duel Deck: Izzet vs Golgari - $25 (I have one)

Duel Deck: Heroes vs Monster - $20 (I have two)

Commander 2013: Full set - $175 for all, shipping included or 160 and you pay shipping

Alternatively, I can offer the decks up separately, though ideally I would like to sell them as a set:

Commander 2013: Eternal Bargain - $35
Commander 2013: Evasive Maneuvers - $30
Commander 2013: Mind Seize - $50
Commander 2013: Nature of the Beast - $30
Commander 2013: Power Hungry - $30

The prices on sealed products are non negotiable. If you desire tracking on any purchase, the value will need to be $80+, or you must be willing to pay for tracking yourself, as it is not cheap, and I do not currently posses enough money to offer tracking on my own.

As always, thanks for taking a look, and happy trading! smile

Last edited by Kei_Asaki (2014-01-25 22:31:24)

Re: Tradelist and more for sale! (details inside)

Where's Maple Ridge? I'm in Toronto and may be interested in taking that Eternal Bargain and TNNs off your hands.

It's in British Columbia. If you're still interested, open up a trade and we'll see if we can work something out. smile

Still looking to sell off cards. Don't be afraid to open up a trade and chat about it all!