Topic: Site Stability

I access the site with an iPhone, iPad, and a PC.  I have various issues with all of them.

iPhone/iPad: Most of the time, the main frame of the page won't load and it just shows a progress bar for a long time.  I'm calling the main frame the area in the center of the screen where deck lists are shown, inventory is shown, tradelists are shown, trade info is listed, etc.  It makes it unusable on iOS devices for me.

PC: On the PC I have similar experiences.  The main frame takes a long time to load, though I've found a shortcut - I hit the X button to stop the page from loading and all of a sudden the main frame pops open.  I assume this is related to the iOS issues. 

Perhaps there's some script or something impacting the display of the main frame (I'm not a web developer, so it's just a guess)?

Re: Site Stability

I have the same issue with the forums on the PC (have to click stop to get the main frame to open).

This might be the add unit on top or the facebook / twitter buttons. We'll take a look, pherhaps they need to be moved to the bottom.

sebi wrote:

This might be the add unit on top or the facebook / twitter buttons. We'll take a look, pherhaps they need to be moved to the bottom.

Thanks.  I should also point out that this problem is fairly recent and not always the case.  Now it's working well for me on my iPhone. 

I wonder if it may have to do with some of the ads.  I can see the ad now and it loads quickly.  I'll look to see if I see an ad or not when it's not working well.

The only problem i have on my android phobe is cancelling a trade its asks am i sure i hit yes and it just sits there... other than that the zoom out thing is kinda annoying but not a big deal

This should be fixed now, it was indeed related to loading of the ad.

sebi wrote:

This should be fixed now, it was indeed related to loading of the ad.

Thanks!   You guys rock!