Topic: v3.4: Db updates (Judge Promos, JOU Pre, Modern Event), fixes

A small release to start the week:

We've got a new editions page, for when you want to see cards from specific editions, ordered by their collectors number: http://deckbox.org/editions

You cannot yet add cards to your inventory from there, but it's planned for an upcoming release.

New cards in the database:

* The Modern Event Deck
* 2014 Judge Gift Promos
* Journey Into Nyx Prerelease Promos
* Missing promo schemes
* Tember City

Other fixes:

* seller listings on card pages now show shipping prices - like here
* cards are now sorted by name in trades and orders
* fixed escaping issues with trade names
* users that are on vacation or flagged as involved in BTRs or suspended do not appear in trading opportunites anymore
* card dialog is not used anymore on smaller resolutions and mobile devices. The link just navigates to the card page.

Re: v3.4: Db updates (Judge Promos, JOU Pre, Modern Event), fixes

This website just keeps getting better and better, some very welcome additions in there. Keep up the great work.

Gets better and better every week.

Thanks again for the continued improvements. smile

One thing became an issue today, though...
Cards listed in a pending trade alphabetized themselves.

While it may be a minor issue, it makes sifting through trade boxes much more time consuming. Especially when they are sorted by edition sets.

Would be possible to disable the alphabetizing or better yet, sort by edition instead?

Awesome!

Great updates again!

BlueBlazes wrote:

Would be possible to disable the alphabetizing or better yet, sort by edition instead?

+1

I also sort my collection by edition. If it was sorted by edition (chronologically) then alphabetical, that would be ideal for me.

I encountered a problem. This morning, I tried to add a variety of cards to my shopping cart. I clicked on the order, and saw that I'd added 15 of a single card, which happens to be the first card on the list of cards on my wishlist that the seller has available. I did not actually attempt to add that card to my cart.

dafrk3in wrote:

I encountered a problem. This morning, I tried to add a variety of cards to my shopping cart. I clicked on the order, and saw that I'd added 15 of a single card, which happens to be the first card on the list of cards on my wishlist that the seller has available. I did not actually attempt to add that card to my cart.

Sorry for that, it was a bug on our side, please try again now.

Fixed

sebi wrote:

New cards in the database:

* The Modern Event Deck
* 2014 Judge Gift Promos
* Journey Into Nyx Prerelease Promos
* Missing promo schemes
* Tember City

Still missing Journey into Nyx Release, Buy-a-Box and Game Day promos. Just letting you know smile
Also, I don't know where the special Hall of Triumph comes in, but don't forget that one either.

You guys are doing a great job. Keep it up! Deckbox is my number one place for card management. I don't know where I'd be without it.

Last edited by vikirosen (2014-06-04 17:35:06)

http://pwp.wizards.com/5208063897/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Hope Conspiracy is in the database soon! smile

Thanks for the great updates.  I noticed a minor issue with a card, and don't think it deserves it's own thread, but can't find one for database problems.  The card Platinum Emperion is listed as Artifact Creature - Colossus, when it should be Artifact Creature - Golem.  (This shows up when it's in a deck list).

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2014-06-05 14:20:54)

Great update, very handy!

I did notice that the data for the statistics are not loaded correctly anymore. Hope you were aware of this problem already wink

hall of triumph promo seem to be missing

know this is off topic, but will there be update on the conspiracy expansion soon?