Topic: TradelistWishlist update options

I'd love to be able to select when to update my trade list. When I receive the cards is later than ideal. It means I need to remember what cards are meant to be in the mail to me currently. It'd be great to have a button in the trade window where I could choose to do it now.

I'd likely do it much earlier than currently, the number of failed trades is low so re adding my wishes when a trade fails is much less effort than remembering what is inbound. Maybe just having the 'pending trade' icons actually work would be good enough. Currently they pretty much just don't work.

Re: TradelistWishlist update options

I'd prefer to have them show up once received. I would, however, like the pending flag, or an incoming/outgoing column (an option we could turn on).

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

LovesTha wrote:

Maybe just having the 'pending trade' icons actually work would be good enough. Currently they pretty much just don't work.

How do you mean?

There is a little icon that shows up next to cards in a trade list showing that there is a pending trade (with other users) against that card. It shows up for roughly one card in every trade.

Say I have a trade where I'm sending every card in INS and receiving every card in RTR. One card from each will have the icon showing.

Or for a concrete example I am currently waiting on Academy Rector and Advanced Scout in the same trade, in my wish list the Rector has the little icon, the Scout doesn't.

And if it wasn't for starting to manually go through and remove cards from trade list after confirming a trade (one where he is sending first, so it could be a week or two before I send my cards, during which I could try to trade the cards off again or even sell them) I would have tried to double trade a card today.

Manually removing cards from trade list is a PITA.

I'm thinking I'd like the following buttons, each with a reverse option available after being used:
Remove cards from Trade List
Remove cards from Wish List
Add cards to Inventory

Still have the automatic prompt available when the user marks a package as sent/received, that is a great intuitive interface. But when many trades are happening or taking a long time greater control over our lists would be awesome.

Last edited by LovesTha (2014-06-26 23:20:27)

Yep, makes sense.

I did not know about the tradelist indicator bug. Will fix that one too.

Sort of but not really related: Trade comment field. Just a little text field that each person in the trade can note personal and private information. ("They send first", "I send first", "Pause till 3/12", "$3 credit out standing", "Send Scans", etc)

The reason being that there are a myriad of little details that one wants to be able to see at a glance. Currently to figure out where a trade is exactly up to I need to read the comment history to see where we talked about who sends first, etc. While a couple more icons (who sends first or simul send would be handy), I can see that not every thing people want to track at a glance will ever be possible, so a small text field, that only that user can see, shown on the trade summary page would speed up management of trades.