Topic: W: EDH Stuff H: Standard, Shocks

Hey, guys, I'm looking for some stuff for EDH, and I'm getting out of Standard, so shoot me a request, and we can do business.

WANT:
FOIL M10 Telepathy
FTV: 20 Fact or Fiction
FOIL Punish Ignorance
FOIL Debt to the Deathless
Mercadian Masques Dark Ritual
Fellwar Stone
Absorb
Esper Colored Signets
Watery Grave
Godless Shrine
MORE IN MY WISHLIST

HAVE:
2x Temple Garden
Hallowed Fountain
Overgrown Tomb
CHINESE Stomping Ground
3x Temple of Triumph
2x Temple of Abandon
2x Temple of Enlightenment
Temple of Plenty
Temple of Deceit
2x Courser of Kruphix
3x Sylvan Caryatid
1x THEROS BUY A BOX PROMO Sylvan Caryatid
Polukranos, World Eater
Brimaz, King of Oreskos
MORE IN TRADELIST

Re: W: EDH Stuff H: Standard, Shocks

I don't have most of my commons and uncommons loaded on here but I have Mercadian Masques edition Dark Ritual, and some Esper colored signets. How many of these do you need? I also have a Fellwar Stone from The Dark. I don't know your opinion of that edition of it. As for other wishlist items, I have a Mother of Runes from Commander and a FOIL Leyline of Anticipation.

I have the fact and perhaps the espers

@Bistiquea
The Dark version of Fellwar Stone casts just as well as the other editions, haha. I only need one of each of the Esper colored signets. As for the foiled Leyline, I think I'll pass on it. What are you interested in from me?

@PerfectSpecimen
Sorry, I'd rather not trade over borders, shipping costs and all. hmm

Do you also only need 1 Dark Ritual? And are you interested in the Commander edition Mother of Runes? As for me, I am married to someone else who also plays which means we have to share cards. I am ALWAYS looking for shocks so I don't have to 'fight' my husband for who gets to play what. Any shocks are of interest to me, but most especially the Overgrown Tomb.

Bistiquea wrote:

Do you also only need 1 Dark Ritual? And are you interested in the Commander edition Mother of Runes? As for me, I am married to someone else who also plays which means we have to share cards. I am ALWAYS looking for shocks so I don't have to 'fight' my husband for who gets to play what. Any shocks are of interest to me, but most especially the Overgrown Tomb.

Yeah, just one of the Rituals, and yes, I'd like the Mother of Runes. If the Overgrown Tomb is of interest, I'd be willing to trade it.