Topic: Bug: Can't add card to a trade

Unless I am mistaken, there is only one way to add a card from your trade list into a trade. That is to open a new trade, type in the name of the card you want, wait for the list to populate with the words you have chosen and then chose the card that you want to add. Even if you only type in partial titles the system will gather everything it can find and produce a list for you to chose from.

So here is the problem.... I was trying to add the card Ow from the Unglued set into a trade. Of course being that it is only two letters long and the combination o and w are found in hundreds of words, the system naturally spit out more cards than it could list in it's little pop up box saying "Many more results. Please refine".  Trouble is, you can't refine the word Ow any more than it already is. Even by putting a space after the ow it still does not help the situation.  So ultimately there is no possible way to add this card to a trade.

I know it's not a huge bug by any means but I figured i would bring it to your attention.

Re: Bug: Can't add card to a trade

No comment?  :0(

Yep, agree this is a very annoying bug. Will fix for next release (end of this week / beginning of next). Thanks for bringing it up.

Any news on this? I'm having the same problem when trying to add cards for which I've got tons of different editions.

The intial problem reported is now fixed, cards that start with the string you type are shown at the beginning.

But I think also the problem you are reporting sounds that it has no solution yet. You have cards for which you own more than 10 versions and they do not fit in the autocompleter, right?

Oh, yes exactly, it's as you describe it: I can't select a specific edition when it's not in the first ten that are displayed.

Any update on this bug? I'm also seeing the issue where I can't add a specific edition when the first ten are not displayed. This usually happens when I'm trying to trade for foil basics. People list their basics across many editions, and I can't add the specific foil card to the trade. If you know of a workaround, I'd also appreciate that. Thanks!

Fixed now.

Awesome! Thanks a lot :-)