We have noticed you have an ad-blocker switched on. We are also no big fans of advertising but it helps us maintain, support and develop new features for Deckbox. Please consider subscribing to a premium account, which provides useful features and removes ads. View More Details
This user has set his status to on vacation. You can not trade or buy cards from him until he comes back. Feel free to check out his bio or drop him an email to ask for details.
I have been playing MtG since Revised, on and off over almost 20 years. Currently, I'm looking at building decks that Pro players have used in tournaments, therefore I've got a huge wishlist.
- I will require that you send first if you have under 10 feedback
- I send my cards in sleeves inside top loaders, in paper envelopes unless the trade is above 75$ where I'll probably use bubble envelopes.
- I have tons of stuff in my wishlist, but I usually prefer to trade for higher value cards (meaning I don't want to trade one 20$ card for twenty 1$ cards)
- If you propose a down-trade, offer at least 10% more for the overall value; I will do the same for you
- If you propose a trade, the shipping charges should be at most 10% of the trade's value (e.g. 20$ trade = no more than 2$ shipping charges)
- I don't do local trades
- Canada: minimum 9$
- USA: minimum 12$
- International: minimum 25$
- Romania: no trading there, sorry, I lost packages shipping there, and tracking is prohibitively expensive in Canada
- Cards I mark as "Mint" are those that I've just opened from booster packs
- About 80% of my inventory is graded, however I always double-check before sending
Je parle aussi français.
Top cards available from this seller. Log in to see what he has available from your wishlist.
Sign up and log in to see what cards in your wishlist this user can trade with you.