Topic: W: Windswept Heaths, Brimaz, and more H: Xenagos, Ajani, Modern

Hey everybody looking for a few cards to finish my new standard deck.

Mainly looking for:

• Windswept Heath x2

• Siege Rhino (Have a pack foil and promo Rhino that I would trade down for multiples of regular Rhinos plus value)

• Polukranos

• Fleecemane Lion x2

• Utter End

Some notable haves:

• Wooded Foothills

• Ajani Steadfast

• Some modern and legacy playable cards

• Shocks

• Temples

• Pain Lands

• FNM Promos

I might also be willing to part with some stuff from Inventory, but only in certain circumstances. Note that if I'm trading down Modern for standard then I expect a little extra value on my side. Feel free to start up a trade or reply in this thread if you want to trade.

Last edited by jgmill87 (2014-09-24 04:22:11)

Re: W: Windswept Heaths, Brimaz, and more H: Xenagos, Ajani, Modern

BUMP...added a Goblin Rabblemaster to my tradelist

I have some Brimaz's for trade.

Would you mind uploading an image of the Unhinged Islands that you have? You listed them as LP condition and I was curious as to how they look. If they are decent enough I have Brimaz's that I can trade

Gyd wrote:

Would you mind uploading an image of the Unhinged Islands that you have? You listed them as LP condition and I was curious as to how they look. If they are decent enough I have Brimaz's that I can trade

Sorry but I actually just traded away all of my unhinged lands earlier tonight. I also no longer need Brimaz.

Have a Russian polukranos I've been looking to move. Let me know if you're interested.

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

Pitch35 wrote:

Have a Russian polukranos I've been looking to move. Let me know if you're interested.

Sure, just start up a trade.