Topic: I need help finishing a few decks

The decks I need help finishing are...

High tide. I need 4 flusterstorms, 4 time spirals, 2 turnabouts, 1 top, and blue fetches preferably from khans.

Scapeshift. I need 4 scapeshifts, 4 explorations, 4 explore, 2 valakut the molten pinnacle, 4 primeval titan.

Naya Zoo. I need 2 noble hierarchs, 2 loxodon smiters, 2 pridemages, 2 stomping grounds, 1 temple garden, and naya fetches. Once again khans preferred.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me out and save me a few bucks at the card store. big_smile

Re: I need help finishing a few decks

Your title is slightly ambiguous. It appears to be asking for help with creating decks.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Sorry let me clarify. I already have the builds i want, and have proxied the cards i dont own. Im needing help turning my proxies into cards. (In order to finish the three decks)

is your tradelist the only thing you are willing to trade toward some of the cards you are wanting?

Id prefer tradelist but i can trade out of inventory for some of it. As long as im not taking it out of a deck to do so. Sounds like you have some of the stuff i need. So shoot me a trade and lets try to get something figured out. big_smile

To the top!

I found some rares in my binder i used a while back so ill be adding more stuff to my tradelist tomorrow to try and make this work. Nothing to expensive (at first glance) but i did see some cool stuff like a playset of havengul lich ect.

I've got 2x Loxodon Smiter, 1x Temple Garden, 2x Misty Rainforest

Feel free to open up a trade, i saw some other stuff you have i might want as well. big_smile

Have a shock and fetch, wondering if you'd be willing to trade one of your Thoughtseizes from inventory.

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

Sure