Topic: Export not working

I've tried it on 3 different machines and in multiple browsers, it seems the export to CSV is broken. I click "Export" in the "Tools" drop down. The export dialog box shows up and I click the "export" button but nothing happens. It just sits there.

Re: Export not working

Known Problem w/ large inventories
see https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php … 975#p97975

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

What classifies as a large inventory? Im having the same issue, but I wouldn't have thought mine is particularly big (under 4000 unique cards).

2bithero wrote:

What classifies as a large inventory? Im having the same issue, but I wouldn't have thought mine is particularly big (under 4000 unique cards).

It is right now disabled for all inventories with more than 1000 cards. But I am working on rewriting it, should be back & usable in a couple of days. I will post an announcement when it is deployed.

sebi wrote:
2bithero wrote:

It is right now disabled for all inventories with more than 1000 cards. But I am working on rewriting it, should be back & usable in a couple of days. I will post an announcement when it is deployed.

Ah fair enough, good stuff Sebi, cheers!

Any timeline on the export functionality being enabled again for large inventories? I would like to back-up my collection details.

Any update on this? I just found the same issue on Saturday and didn't think to check here until now.

Yep, I uploaded all my commons/uncommons to my inventory and now I can't export. sad I hope this gets addressed soon.

Glad I found this thread. Thought perhaps I was going insane! Any progress updates would be most welcome. smile

Working on it. Sorry for the delay.

Workarounds in the meantime?

Thanks for putting back the export!!  It works like a charm - very fast.

I'm having issues with exporting my tradelist. Export inventory works fine, export tradelist only has the header row, no cards.

zrothweiler wrote:

I'm having issues with exporting my tradelist. Export inventory works fine, export tradelist only has the header row, no cards.

Fixed now.

Looks good, thanks!