Topic: USPS decided I was making a deposit; Need new VoR

I mailed a Voice of Resurgence to another trader, and the USPS graciously...accepted  it. It was sent to /dev/null, erm a sorting facility. It has been there for over a week, and I don't know if or when it will resurface.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that if it does ever resurface, it won't be within a reasonable amount of time. Therefore, I'm now in the need of a new Voice of Resurgence (NM; preferably package fresh), so I can fulfill my end of the trade. Please help me out, and take a look at my list. Thanks!

Re: USPS decided I was making a deposit; Need new VoR

Are you willing to trade anything from Inventory? I have a NM Voice plus some other items from your wishlist. Start up a trade discussion if you're interested, if not I understand, thanks.

This has happened to me before, it sometimes works out.  Don't give up hope yet.  Especially Maryland, I've had the most issues with sending stuff to that state.

Have you opened a ticket with them about it? You can do it via their web site easily and they will open an investigation. I've only ever almost lost one package, and it was found via this procedure, and it only took a few days to a week from when I started it.

Same exact thing happened to me with my VoR.

Oddly enough, I bought tracking on the package - and the package was delivered to a business in my state, and nowhere near where it was supposed to go.

Then USPS told me that another label "might have got stuck ontop of your letter.

Complete BS, somewhere in the US there is a very happy postal worker with a collection of lost VoR's.

The same thing happend to me, A quick call to the USPS and i was able to work it out, I'd give that a try. Since you have tracking on it they shouldent take more than a day or two to find it.

Thanks for the support! I'm glad others have had luck in getting their packages recovered. Hopefully, I will have some luck as well.

Complete BS, somewhere in the US there is a very happy postal worker with a collection of lost VoR's.

>_>;

What's really interesting is another package that I sent a week later, according to their systems, departed the same sort facility a week prior to shipping (only possible if my package traveled back in time)...the same day my lost package was shipped and departed to this sort facility.

Have you opened a ticket with them about it? You can do it via their web site easily and they will open an investigation. I've only ever almost lost one package, and it was found via this procedure, and it only took a few days to a week from when I started it.

Having a hard time find where I can do this. Could you provide a link? Thanks!

https://www.usps.com/customer-service/c … ervice.htm ... then click "Email us". The topic selection is awful. I think I selected Problem->receiving mail and then clarified that I was the sender checking on my tracking info in the body of the message.

Thanks ^_^