Topic: Trading for modern r/b burn. Still sad about deathrite

I am going to finish this deck before I sell all of my cards. If you have any cards on my wishlist I will happily trade for them. Including deathrite. It is still a fun casual 1 drop.

Last edited by joecat (2014-02-04 12:48:54)

Re: Trading for modern r/b burn. Still sad about deathrite

So um.... is this related to the deathrite shaman banning?

Hopefully. Ridiculous that Wizards can dictate this stuff after we invest so much money into a card to become nearly worthless to certain players. Do they release what effect that has on people who get a $13.00 card banned but unban the replacement which is going for roughly $80 now? Kind of makes me want to sell out too....

GoldSoundz wrote:

So um.... is this related to the deathrite shaman banning?

I am done with modern now yes.

baller wrote:

Hopefully. Ridiculous that Wizards can dictate this stuff after we invest so much money into a card to become nearly worthless to certain players. Do they release what effect that has on people who get a $13.00 card banned but unban the replacement which is going for roughly $80 now? Kind of makes me want to sell out too....

Someone is a butthurt jund player.

If you really hate it so much, then sell out because it has happened before and will continue to happen. It's part of the game...

the humorous part is i dont play jund...look at inventory. I know this has happened before and will likely happen again. It's all part of Wizards money printing technology.

baller wrote:

the humorous part is i dont play jund...look at inventory. I know this has happened before and will likely happen again. It's all part of Wizards money printing technology.

Perhaps i'll elaborate on this one day in an article but the problem is the DCI unwittingly forcing cards to have high prices due to the lack of viable decks and strategies in standard/modern.

I would actually love to read about that. If you happen to write an article about it let us know.

Interested in Tarn, have Shamans, will start a discussion

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

baller wrote:

you could always just... not... buy the cards....

baller wrote:

yeah i'm sure they 'release' that. settle down, don't buy the broken card if it's gonna make you cry that much. there was no reason for them to keep Bitterblossom on the banned list so quit your whining.

PhyrexianLibrarian wrote:
baller wrote:

or you could offer people half what the cards are worth like you offered me.

joecat wrote:
PhyrexianLibrarian wrote:
baller wrote:

or you could offer people half what the cards are worth like you offered me.

but.. but... WIZARDS!! RAGE