Re: Price issues

The Knight Token from Commander 2015 appears as over $200

rimusa wrote:

The Knight Token from Commander 2015 appears as over $200

Fixed token prices, thanks for the report.

The foil fullart basic lands from BFZ are valued between $5-$10 depending on the art. 

the ones in my inventory range from no price "n/a" to $99.99.   I think they need some attention as they are highly tradeable/sellable.

elpablo wrote:

The foil fullart basic lands from BFZ are valued between $5-$10 depending on the art. 

the ones in my inventory range from no price "n/a" to $99.99.   I think they need some attention as they are highly tradeable/sellable.

agreed. i wish this guy was tradeable for a Liliana of the Veil, but alas. we need a fix!

https://deckbox.org/mtg/Mountain?printing=29742

One of the foil swamps of Fate Reforged (#180) is valued at $43

Painful Truths is currently listed at $2.45. You can get 10 of these for a dollar on MCM.

Painful Truths is $2.50 from US sources. EU pricing isn't always the same as US.

Friday Night Magic #187 Anticipate is absent.
https://deckbox.org/editions/153-friday-night-magic

Last edited by FastTadpole (2015-12-21 10:07:59)

PROFILETradelistWishlist

No price for Thalia, Guardian of Thraben WMCQ promo

i have 2 foil fullart land cards from bfz (mountain + plain) priced at 81 and 100 dollars.. i think something's off smile

699612163 wrote:

i have 2 foil fullart land cards from bfz (mountain + plain) priced at 81 and 100 dollars.. i think something's off smile

The Mountain is this one: https://deckbox.org/mtg/Mountain?printing=29742 Battle for Zendikar #268 (foil) listing as $81.14 as of Jan. 3, 2016.

Any chance we can get a fix on price of Inquisition of Kozilek (Modern Event Deck version) ? Still hovers around 6-7$ as opposed to 25-26$ and has been for the last week or so.

Adjusted Inquisition of Kozilek to 25.

The foil version of Boil (8th) is listed around $7 here, where the TCG low is around $26 and $30 on Starcitygames.

Last edited by g3rman1a (2016-01-22 00:55:44)

sebi wrote:

Adjusted Inquisition of Kozilek to 25.

Problem was fixed until this morning. It's now back down to 6.49$ hmm

seedborn muse - legions is listed around 13, it should be around 29. thanks

Unlimited Edition Mana Vault is wrong.  Check recently sold listings on e-bay.  Supply online has pretty much dried up at the normal stores.

Adjusted the reported issues, thanks for reporting.

sebi wrote:

Adjusted the reported issues, thanks for reporting.

Yay, the lands are (mostly) fixed!

Still a couple that are a bit off.  I haven't doubled checked any other sites to get an aggregate, but here's what i see right now.

Full Art foil basics from BFZ.

Island - 256 - $.32 (a little low i think)
Island - 255 - N/a (Noah Bradley art is usually a little higher, this has no price.)
Plains - 250 - N/a  (Noah Bradley art is usually a little higher, this has no price.)
Swamp - 262 - N/a

I also question the price on Island - 258 and 259.  I think they are switched/opposite. (people love the floating cup island).

Last edited by elpablo (2016-01-27 14:06:49)

elpablo wrote:

(people hate the bucket island).

ftfy

Kammikaze wrote:
elpablo wrote:

(people hate the bucket island).

ftfy

Heh, right... personally, i think it's ugly, but the market says people want it... *shrug* who am I to judge?

descendant's path, foil and non-foil (not sure why this hasn't adjusted, it's been several days)
Antiquities urza lands seem a bit low here as well

battle for zendikar plains #251 is listed at $111.54

battle for zendikar swamp #262 has no price

duel deck anthologies siege-gang commander has no price

check out my cube, do a draft, give me feedback

http://cubetutor.com/visualspoiler/4914

Unlimited Mana Vaults are now showing up on TCG player again.  Prices range from $75 (Heavily played) to $124.99 (Highest NM).  They may be over priced there, but they are still under priced here.  Logging into TCG player and looking at the last sold mana vault (Unlimited) it shows up as a lightly played copy at 51.92, and e-bay sold copies are around $50-90 for the past few weeks.  ABU games doesn't have any in stock, but has a price point on them of $99 for NM copies and is buying them at 56.25.  I know there are not a lot of real price points on this card to look at, but it seems higher now than $34.

Reserved list cards have spiked, and I don't see that change reflected here.  People are asking for my Grim Monoliths almost daily now and sometimes offering the shown price in cards, but those prices are wrong.  Sometimes the price on what they offer is wrong too.  Mox Diamond, LED and basically all original Dual lands have all changed prices recently as well.

Chalice of the Void still hasn't updated either.

I would really like a way to flag cards from that card's page (kind of like how Puca Trade has a little flag icon to notify the site admins of an incorrect price).

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2016-02-19 14:22:45)

gumgodMTG wrote:

I would really like a way to flag cards from that card's page (kind of like how Puca Trade has a little flag icon to notify the site admins of an incorrect price).

Coming next week.