Re: v3.12: Sorting by count in sets, Optional Min Price column

hey there,
  I do like the new setup but i miss the way you could look by price, to show the highest price cards first when looking thru someones trade list. Made it alittle easier when looking for high dollar cards. Besides that it's great
big_smile

You can still view other people's tradelists by price - it's just the column called "Avg."  Click on it & it sorts by price.

thanks!

I noticed that on the wishlist "edition printed in" is no longer a filter option, but "edition owned" seems to do what I wanted.  Not sure if this was an intended change.

gumgodMTG wrote:

I noticed that on the wishlist "edition printed in" is no longer a filter option, but "edition owned" seems to do what I wanted.  Not sure if this was an intended change.

Edition printed in lists all cards in your collection that were printed in that set, plus all your other printings of that card. So, if you wanted to see what cards you have that had been printed in M15, then selecting Edition Printed In: M15 would show that you have an M15 copy of divination, as well as one from born of the gods and m14 and m13 and m12, whereas edition owned: m15 would just show your copies printed in m15.

For me, I generally only keep around 5 of each card, or 1 or 2 of each printing for cards like naturalize, so if I buy a number of packs from a set, I like to know if I already have 5 or more of a card, so edition owned: m15 won't show me that I have previous printings of divination.

Kizudarake wrote:
gumgodMTG wrote:

Edition printed in lists all cards in your collection that were printed in that set, plus all your other printings of that card. So, if you wanted to see what cards you have that had been printed in M15, then selecting Edition Printed In: M15 would show that you have an M15 copy of divination, as well as one from born of the gods and m14 and m13 and m12, whereas edition owned: m15 would just show your copies printed in m15.

For me, I generally only keep around 5 of each card, or 1 or 2 of each printing for cards like naturalize, so if I buy a number of packs from a set, I like to know if I already have 5 or more of a card, so edition owned: m15 won't show me that I have previous printings of divination.

Yeah, it was definitely useful, I wasn't sure if it was just removed from the wishlist section or the entire search engine.  Doesn't make any sense to me to remove edition printed in, but I was still able to list out the Antiquities cards that I still need and that is what I was looking for at that particular moment. It's not logical though since those cards are on my wishlist so I don't 'own' them so logically 'edition owned' on the wishlist shouldn't show these things I have zero copies of...

Dec 3 updates:

- added back "Edition Printed In" filter to collection sets
- renamed 'Edition Owned' to 'Edition Wanted' in Wishlists

Quick question, why did the "X cards, Y distinct" part of the header get taken out? I actually used those numbers to reconcile my list here with the list I maintain on other sites.

PhyrexianLibrarian wrote:

Quick question, why did the "X cards, Y distinct" part of the header get taken out? I actually used those numbers to reconcile my list here with the list I maintain on other sites.

There is a total result count next to the  pagination controls now. If people feel they also need the "X" part of that I can put it back, it was probably wrong to remove it.

sebi wrote:
PhyrexianLibrarian wrote:

There is a total result count next to the  pagination controls now. If people feel they also need the "X" part of that I can put it back, it was probably wrong to remove it.

Yeah I would like to see that come back, as well.

Hello!

I was looking for a place to report a bug, and I think this is the best place, since I belive it was intruduced with this update.

When I'm exporting the trade list to a csv file I get the number of cards I own of a given type, not the number of cards I have for trade.

For example. I own 5 Brainstorms, so I have added one to the tradelist. Previously if I exported the tradelist it counted 1 brainsorm so I knew i want to sell one of these. Now there are 5 brainstorms on the list.

I love this site because I can manage what I have for sell. I can print the tradelist with the current price or count of the cards for sale, so I don't have to bother with that during tournaments.

It would be great if I could have those imporements:
- export the tradelist sorted by colour and then alphabetically.
- choose columns to export. f.w. Export Count, Name, Foil, Signed, Price, colour.

Please consider this, and keep the good job with deckbox! smile

Regards!

I would also like to see total card count back.

Keep up the good work!

Added total card count back in Inventories, Tradelists & Wishlists.

For some reason, when I go to the database to add cards to my inventory, the Color and Price columns don't appear until after I edit quantities for a card. I like to sort a set by color then go down the list adding in cards that I've already physically sorted by name and color. Why doesn't it automatically show?

Discuss with seller option on orders that haven't been placed yet seems to no longer be available.  So if I want to ask about a card before ordering it seems that I have to go to that user's profile and use the e-mail feature which is far less convenient.

gumgodMTG wrote:

Discuss with seller option on orders that haven't been placed yet seems to no longer be available.  So if I want to ask about a card before ordering it seems that I have to go to that user's profile and use the e-mail feature which is far less convenient.

They are available, unless the seller is a store, so I assume the seller you are referring to is Adventureson. For such external integrations you cannot chat directly since they do not have a support person always logging in to deckbox to check.

Email works though.

I'd like to see back the foil value in the editions listing. I used it as a tool to get an idea of what foil to keep over a rare in drafts smile hope its possible!

I just noticed that exporting to CSV from my tradelist isn't working. The value in the count column of the CSV is the inventory count for each card instead of the tradelist count.

Thanks!

I'd love to be able to view decks not sorted into card types. My collection isn't sorted that way so it makes pulling cards harder than it needs to be. (I'd even want a sort option where the sideboard isn't seperated so I never miss a card from there either) It's rather significant when I'm trying to put together highlander decks.

Not sure if this is the right topic but I'd like to report a problem I've been experiencing. In the Full Card Database I would usually sort all cards by edition, so that I could easily keep track of cards I'm still missing in each edition. This option seems to not be working anymore as the page never stops loading.

I realized the sorting by edition option isn't working in my inventory page as well.

Red_Gambit wrote:

Not sure if this is the right topic but I'd like to report a problem I've been experiencing. In the Full Card Database I would usually sort all cards by edition, so that I could easily keep track of cards I'm still missing in each edition. This option seems to not be working anymore as the page never stops loading.

I realized the sorting by edition option isn't working in my inventory page as well.

That's weird, it works fine for me both in inventory & in full card database.