Topic: database: Duel Decks: Kiora vs. Elspeth

Minor update today, added the new duel deck to the database:

http://deckbox.org/editions/332-duel-de … vs-elspeth

Work still continues on the mobile web interface, details to come shortly big_smile

Re: database: Duel Decks: Kiora vs. Elspeth

Hope this is the right place to post this.
There seems to be a bug when adding the Plains from this set to your collection. They don't appear in the dropdown list to choose the specific card art / number and when you have the "Duel Decks: Kiora vs. Elspeth" set as the default set to add as the set icon is replaced with "27527" and gives an error when you try to update the quantity. Added every other card in the set without issue.

Post's attachments

EvK Plains Bug.jpg 301.68 kb, 2 downloads since 2015-03-03 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Is there a way to easily import all of these cards into my inventory or do I have to type them all out individually into the import box?

tim2098 wrote:

There seems to be a bug when adding the Plains from this set to your collection. They don't appear in the dropdown list to choose the specific card art / number. ... Added every other card in the set without issue.

Same here.

Niceguys wrote:

Is there a way to easily import all of these cards into my inventory or do I have to type them all out individually into the import box?

If you can find the decklist online somewhere you could use the import card list function with the duel deck as your default input value and then copy / paste. Only thing would be the basic lands wouldn't be the proper art in your list until you fix it manually

Fixed the Plains caching issue.

Is there a fix for the weird pricing coming soon?

sebi wrote:

Fixed the Plains caching issue.

Thanks.

Eklamor wrote:

Is there a fix for the weird pricing coming soon?

Pricing will likely stabilize after some time. Right now, the duel deck is much too new and pricing is unstable due to speculation. Personally, I advise not trading cards form the set until a month or two down the road once pricing stabilizes (and thus, whatever aggregates Deckbox uses to estimate pricing will stabilize also).

howdy Sebi,

This brings up a question i have been wanting to ask for a while. Any plans on adding an option for sealed product? as a collector i am looking for sealed product and would love to be able to add that to my wishlist and/or inventory.

Keep up the good work!

It's probably not a big deal, but the official name of the deck is Elspeth vs. Kiora, not the other way around (at least that's how I've seen it everywhere online and on the packaging).

will you be adding the FRF intro pack foils?

gunpocket wrote:

will you be adding the FRF intro pack foils?

Yep, in now. Sorry for the delay, now I know and I'll be on my toes for the Dragons ones smile

http://deckbox.org/editions/306-intro-p … ernate-art

the pricing of Kiora of the Elspeth vs Kiora Duel Deck is incorrect. It continues to be the same as Elspeth, which should not happen ofcourse. Kiora should be around $ 3,50, but is prices much higher.

100001539073253 wrote:

the pricing of Kiora of the Elspeth vs Kiora Duel Deck is incorrect. It continues to be the same as Elspeth, which should not happen ofcourse. Kiora should be around $ 3,50, but is prices much higher.

While you are correct in that they show the same price when they should be different, they are both off in price. TCG mid shows Elspeth at ~$7.50 and Kiora at ~$5.