Re: v4.5: 25% Premium Discount, Bitcoin, Deckbuilding Enhancements

I cant see any of my trade messages now....

using a regular pc and internet explorer

Fix a couple of issues with client side errors in some browsers. Trade pages & chats should be fine now, right?

Thanks for the update! Some notes:

- Variant tag should have a few more options (casual, horde)
- I would also like to be able to turn off the variant tag as an option (same with the deck built vs deck idea tag). I find both tags to add clutter.
- For the card type breakdown, instants and sorceries feel like they should be next to each other on the circle. Same with artifacts and enchantments.
- For the my orders notification, can we get a different symbol for when there is paid order vs a discussion open? I always get cards pulled then realize people haven't paid yet.
- Being able to tag your commander should be a non-premium feature, its not really a selling point.

Now, for some suggestions:

- Make it so you can search for decks as well as cards (example: I search for all Ruhan commander decks).
- It would be cool if we could import our decklists into edhrec.com.  Right now it only takes tapped out. Not sure what that would take.
- For premium users, it would be nice if value automatically showed up for tradelist, wishlist, and inventory (rather than having to go to tools to view it).
- For premium users, option to set decklists as private.

Thanks for all your hard work Sebi!

Last edited by tjdrake719 (2015-12-06 06:43:07)

Cool improvements!

I'd like to make a small suggestion. It would be AWESOME to be able to filter out foils when you search for trade opportunities. It's possible to tag a card in your wantlist as foil, but no way to tag as specifically non-foil. This makes trade matches so frustrating because all the trades with the card you want (but in foil) show up on top, but these are not the trades I'm looking for.

Scharfestahl wrote:

Cool improvements!

I'd like to make a small suggestion. It would be AWESOME to be able to filter out foils when you search for trade opportunities. It's possible to tag a card in your wantlist as foil, but no way to tag as specifically non-foil. This makes trade matches so frustrating because all the trades with the card you want (but in foil) show up on top, but these are not the trades I'm looking for.

Second this one.

tjdrake719 wrote:
Scharfestahl wrote:

Cool improvements!

Second this one.

A while ago I had actually made a post about this and there seemed to be a few positive responses.

https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=26449

Hope this can be incorporated in some way. Searching for trades on Deckbox works very nicely, but this would just make it SO much nicer for me, and hopefully for some others as well.

Last edited by Scharfestahl (2015-12-06 07:36:55)

If we are already on a yearly plan can we extend our subscription for a year by paying this month, or is there no way to take advantage of this?

bactgudz wrote:

If we are already on a yearly plan can we extend our subscription for a year by paying this month, or is there no way to take advantage of this?

Sure, you can always extend it. The 12 months will be added to your existing premium time.

sebi wrote:

Fix a couple of issues with client side errors in some browsers. Trade pages & chats should be fine now, right?

I can see chat now, but last night I couldn't confirm my address for a trade on my iPad.

Thanks for the excellent updates!

I like the addition of the deck type tag, but I find having it noted with such a big image in the sidebar rather distracting. I already group my decks by format, so it's not especially helpful in that location. Would it be possible to add a setting to turn the graphic tag on/off?

Thanks so much for making such an awesome website!

-a

Yep, seems quite a few users would like to not show the tag, I will add an option and post back here.

Statistical charts look sweet and are very usefull.
Just one small bug (or my web browsers mess this up) - mouseover popups on charts are limited to predefined area and are not fully visible if the text in them is too long. See attached picture for examples.

Post's attachments

Image3.jpg 11.24 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.