Topic: New Feature: Filtering by price, detailed set value information

A couple of new features today, regarding collection values. First up, there is now a new filter in Inventories / Tradelists / Wishslists and the full database listing that allows showing only cards with values larger or smaller than a user-introduced value.

This ties into another change, regarding the set value information. It can be accessed from the same place as before (View -> Total Set Value in the top right menu in your set), but now opens in a dialog and contains a bit more information:

• The total value of the set, at Near Mint prices.

• The adjusted value of the set, taking the card condition you set into consideration

• If the set is filtered, the value of the filtered cards, both near mint prices and condition-adjusted

• If the set is not filtered, it will show a small tip about filtering, and as an example you can see the total value of the cards over $0.30, both near-mint and condition-adjusted

The condition-adjusted values are meant to give a more realistic (although still very approximate) evaluation of cards, and is calculated taking all cards Near-Mint or better at market value, cards marked as Good/LP are calculated as 85% of the NM price, Played is 70% of NM, Heavily Played is 50% of NM and Poor is 25%. Cards with no condition set get the default Near Mint price.

Try it out in your inventory / wishlist now! Looking forward to hearing what you think.

Re: New Feature: Filtering by price, detailed set value information

Wow, very nice feature.

Thank you very much.

Pretty cool!
Thanks.

Handy little feature. Thanks!

I like the new edition and type line features too!

PROFILETradelistWishlist

Very cool i asked about that feature a few month ago and you kept your words ! This exemplify a very high standard of professionalism and dedication to your site and customers.

Well done.

Holy shit this is nice!

Fantastic update for us with large inventories. Love it!

The more I use this, the less I can remember what it was like without it.

Thanks for the handy feature.