Topic: feature request - edition in decklists

I'd love to be able to set the specific editions of cards in my built decks - makes the visual spoiler so much more useful. Cosmetic reasons wink

Last edited by beacon (2016-10-25 14:38:51)

Re: feature request - edition in decklists

Sebi, would you please make a sticky or something that says this is on your to-do list?

+1 On this feature request.

+1 as well, this would also reflect actual value of the deck accurately.

That is an excellent idea. neutral

+1

This also would make trading and selling easier and more accurate as an instance of a particular edition of a card would be tied to a deck that it is in.  We could avoid things like this:

http://i.imgur.com/MKLDa0q.png

@Sebi - wouldn't this be "fairly" easy to implement? If all decks got an edition column, but it was unspecified to begin with, then much like the inventory users could change the edition?
I know you've been asked for this numerous times so I'm guessing something else is putting a stop to it smile

FYI:

Sebastian Zaha , on 15 Feb 16:11 66485
Hello,

Yep, definitely on our todo list for a long long time. I have a release in the works that addresses this, that I hoped to release at the end of last year but it turns out it is more difficult than initially imagined. smile

Working on getting it out though!

Hi!

Any updates on this feature request? I would love to have it mostly to keep track of how much my deck is actually worth and how much it's actually missing.

This is something that is important to me as well. I have a large inventory and a lot of decks to log - if this feature is expected to be ready soon then I may wait to start cataloguing them until afterwards. I hope things are going well, and I have been very happy with what I have been able to do so far,

thank you,

+1 from me too.  Think it would be a great feature

I know Deckbox lists cards from last "important printing".
May I ask why Amonkhet Invocations are the last important printing for Consecrated Sphinx but FTV isn't the last important printing for a card like Rolling Earthquake, it defaults to Portal.

Thanks a bunch for all your hard work

+1