Topic: I understand condition better, but what about pin holes?

I think I can list condition for every card pretty easily, but I have one that's unique. It's an Beta (or Alpha, can't remember right now) card in rather good condition other than the pin hole someone nutz made when they pinned it to a tackboard. The hold goes in the back and comes out the front so it's not super noticable in the back, but it IS marked in that way. What do I do about that?

Re: I understand condition better, but what about pin holes?

I think pin holes would be considered damaged by the vast majority of people, despite otherwise being in good condition.

If a card is not 100% intact, it is technically considered in 'poor' condition.
     May be able to argue 'heavily-played', if most of the glossy sheen is intact on both sides.
     neutral

Last edited by BlueBlazes (2019-09-24 22:35:31)

FlameBurger wrote:

I think pin holes would be considered damaged by the vast majority of people, despite otherwise being in good condition.

That's how I put it in already, but I wanted to be sure. Thank you.

nimaru wrote:

I think I can list condition for every card pretty easily, but I have one that's unique. It's an Beta (or Alpha, can't remember right now) card in rather good condition other than the pin hole someone nutz made when they pinned it to a tackboard. The hold goes in the back and comes out the front so it's not super noticable in the back, but it IS marked in that way. What do I do about that?

Damaged. BUT if you add a picture to the card in your inventory you can always let people see how bad, or good, it actually is.