Topic: Mana Cost filter (for x, snow etc). Store Champs, Chibi PWs, Judge etc

- added "Mana Cost" filter option, as a string filter allowing to search the mana cost line. This allows searching for "x" for X mana, "s" for snow, 2b for "2 or black" etc. https://deckbox.org/games/mtg/cards?f=e7MnI*
- imported 3 new Store Championship promos. These were added to the "WPN/Gateway" edition on deckbox, but I realized I made a mess of the edition being used for this whole family of promos. Some are in WPN, some are in Game Day, some are marked Store Championship, etc. Somehow I might need to merge these, or split them by year into many smaller ones or something... Not sure sad
- imported chibi Secret Lair planeswalkers
- imported last 2 2022 judge foils Animate Dead and Porphuros God of the Forge
- moved Assembly-Worker token from Time Spiral Remastered to a separate card (was bunched in with the card of the same name)
- fixed 2019 Magic Fest Ligtning Bolt to have both foil and non-foil versions
- fixed shooting star icon on secret lair lands
- fixed Containment Priest from Commander 2014 listing an inflated foil price despite never having been printed in foil
- fixed a positioning issue for the card details panel & dropdowns inside it, especially when panel is scrolled (like for basic land listings, where one has many printings)

Re: Mana Cost filter (for x, snow etc). Store Champs, Chibi PWs, Judge etc

Searching for the Mana cost using the filter is really useful for X spells, hybrid mana, and snow. Thanks for the neat little quality of life feature there.

PROFILETradelistWishlist

Thanks for getting all of these items updated! Nice work!

Noble Hierarch

thanks for the proactive addition of the new judge foils!

Profile  |  Tradelist   |  Wishlist

Nice! Thanks Seb. Any chance the next update can let background behave like partner and friends forever?  Heck, I'd be fine with just being allowed to add multiple commanders regardless of rules

Shoe wrote:

Nice! Thanks Seb. Any chance the next update can let background behave like partner and friends forever?  Heck, I'd be fine with just being allowed to add multiple commanders regardless of rules

I added the "background" support today.

sebi wrote:
Shoe wrote:

Nifty! Many thanks.

PROFILETradelistWishlist

Hey Sebi! For whenever you add the Game Night: Free-for-All edition, here's the token info. Pretty simple -- they all have the GN3 expansion code, and there's only one artwork of each token face. So there's just 8 double-sided combinations of the 10 token faces, as follows:

1    Angel // Zombie
2    Human Soldier // Zombie
3    Soldier // Drake
4    Soldier // Elf Warrior
5    Bird Illusion // Demon
6    Bird Illusion // Elf Warrior
7    Zombie // Treasure
8    Dragon // Elf Warrior

The token faces are:

1    Angel
2    Human Soldier
3    Soldier
4    Bird Illusion
5    Drake
6    Demon
7    Zombie
8    Dragon
9    Elf Warrior
10    Treasure

Wizards article showcasing the tokens

sebi wrote:
Shoe wrote:

Yay! Thanks!