Topic: W: Naya Blitz Creatures H: Tradelist

Hey guys,

I'm trying to build a Standard Naya Blitz deck and I need the following creatures

x1 Champion of the Parish
x3 Experiment One
x3 Flinthoof Boar
x4 Frontline Medic
x1 Mayor of Avabruck
x3 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben

Also if your interested I would wish to trade my x1 NM Badlands for a playset of NM Stomping Grounds and NM Sacred Foundries

Cheers!!

Re: W: Naya Blitz Creatures H: Tradelist

Proposed, marriage obviously smile

Bump, got the creatures hopefully, need the lands now,

x4 Sacred Foundry
x4 Stomping grounds
x4 Temple Garden

Did you get your creatures? I have the Temple Gardens and the Thalia's if you still need them.

Wait, you're trying to get a playset of Stomping Grounds AND Sacred Foundries for the Badlands?  That's 200% trading on it at TCGmid prices.

Actinide wrote:

Wait, you're trying to get a playset of Stomping Grounds AND Sacred Foundries for the Badlands?  That's 200% trading on it at TCGmid prices.

I know, I'm thinking about this trade long term (and I should if I'm trading away a NM legacy staple, plus I'm not going to retrade these, but use them in a deck).  Gatecrash shocks will continue to decrease in price much like the RTR ones, until they're around $8, like RTR shocks right now, plus the fact that the market will be flooded with more shocks after the Dragon's Maze prerelease.

So each shock will dip down into the $6-$9 dollar range by the second/third week in May, only about a month in a half away. So with that in mind I really don't think that it's not an unreasonable request. (oh and Wizards might pull something crazy and reprint them in Modern Masters as well, driving prices down even more)

It is my understanding that wizards has stated there will be no fetches or shocks in modern masters.  its from 8th ed. up to alara, so no zendikar fetches either.   filter lands are highly likely (but not confirmed) and my lgs owner told me the above so I am trusting it at this time.

just FYI

Ive got some stuff you may be interested in. I dont have a want list yet(working on it) But i may be interested in your badlands. Take a look!

mbknight wrote:

It is my understanding that wizards has stated there will be no fetches or shocks in modern masters.  its from 8th ed. up to alara, so no zendikar fetches either.   filter lands are highly likely (but not confirmed) and my lgs owner told me the above so I am trusting it at this time.

just FYI

I did not know this! Thanks for the info, that was just crazy speculation on my part with no actual basis anyways!