Topic: db: Battle for Zendikar imported, ready for deckbuilding & preorders

Imported Battle for Zendikar, along with the Promos for Launch, Game Day, Buy-a-Box, Prerelease, and the tokens.

http://deckbox.org/market/edition/bfz
https://deckbox.org/editions/384-zendikar-expeditions

Also in today are the September, October and November FNM promos.

http://deckbox.org/editions/153-friday-night-magic

Re: db: Battle for Zendikar imported, ready for deckbuilding & preorders

Thanks! smile

Retreat to Kazandu still doesn't show the image. I don't know about other cards from BFZ though. Also Evolving Wilds and basic lands show the Magic Origins edition image instead of Battle for Zendikar. Once again I don't know about other cards, reporting only what I noticed in my decks.

Edit:
Scute Mob instead of showing the Duel Deck: Zendikar vs. Eldrazi edition image, shows the Modern Masters 2015 one, while on the right there's the Duel Deck: Zendikar vs. Eldrazi symbol.

Last edited by Ber (2015-09-23 17:12:03)

Thanks! big_smile

I appreciate that all BFZ cards have prices set! (except Bring to Light)

Filling out prices for the Expeditions would be valuable whenever possible!

Also Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger has a weird mana cost "1""0" instead of "10" when viewed in a table.

Last edited by d72B (2015-09-23 17:30:46)

Fixed tooltips cache problem. Prices for Expeditions will come soon too. Not many stores have them set already. smile

Thanks!

I found something odd:

Why Plasm Capture's image is from Dragon's Maze instead of Duel Deck: Elspeth vs. Kiora, while Scute Mob's image is from Duel Deck: Zendikar vs. Eldrazi, not Modern Masters 2015 or Zendikar? What's the priority in edition images, that sometimes DD is higher than regular set, but e.g. Commander set not? I get it might be something with the release date, but I have a feeling it doesn't apply to every set. tongue

Edit:
The same thing is with Condescend, which had a reprint in a DD and DD Anthology and Kiora, the Crashing Wave and Explore and others, which had a reprint in a DD. tongue

Last edited by Ber (2015-09-24 20:32:32)

Post's attachments

Clipboard01.jpg 395.01 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Is it possible to get the WMCQ Thalia, Guardian of Thraben in the database

Thanks for the timely update.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

As always thanks Sebi!  You're the best!

asrttyoxo wrote:

Is it possible to get the WMCQ Thalia, Guardian of Thraben in the database

Added now: http://deckbox.org/mtg/Thalia,%20Guardi … ting=30148

When will the standard rotation be applied?

BFZ cards don't appear when filtering for the Standard format.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

The prices of some promos of battle of zendhikar aren't ok. Brood Butcher. Nissa's Renewal and Smothering Abomination.

Hi, Sebi - once again: the intro pack foil pormo cards are not yet available to select as an edition for those 5 cards. As those are spoiled by WOTC a good 2-3 weeks before the release, you should hopefully be able to have those done and ready by pre-release - yes? Because the LGSes have intro packs available to purchase at pre-release events, so those cards enter our collection by then. (Also I did want to add that in general you've done a great job with this set, having everything else done in advance, including all the pre-release promos, so thanks for all that!)

Varda wrote:

Hi, Sebi - once again: the intro pack foil pormo cards are not yet available to select as an edition for those 5 cards. As those are spoiled by WOTC a good 2-3 weeks before the release, you should hopefully be able to have those done and ready by pre-release - yes? Because the LGSes have intro packs available to purchase at pre-release events, so those cards enter our collection by then. (Also I did want to add that in general you've done a great job with this set, having everything else done in advance, including all the pre-release promos, so thanks for all that!)

Added now: http://deckbox.org/editions/306-intro-p … ernate-art

They are always late because I usually cannot find any proper images or scans. All images are the ones of the box. So usually I delay importing them because if I use the normal images I think users might be confused because the art does not match sad

sebi wrote:
Varda wrote:

Added now: http://deckbox.org/editions/306-intro-p … ernate-art

They are always late because I usually cannot find any proper images or scans. All images are the ones of the box. So usually I delay importing them because if I use the normal images I think users might be confused because the art does not match sad

Would it be worth considering, adding the card list and later adding the images? (Just show the card backside as a placeholder)
This way people can add the cards as soon as the list is there, and they'll just have to wait for images?

I don't know if this has been said yet, but the non-full art basics do not exist as foils, yet you can enter them as foils. Also, adding full art foil basics is a bit annoying with selecting arts, because there is no naming difference between full art and non-full arts.

> http://deckbox.org/users/Rainar
> Trading with anyone in Europe!

Rainar wrote:

non-full art basics do not exist as foils

Just for BFZ, just to clarify for other people reading this.

Rainar wrote:

Also, adding full art foil basics is a bit annoying with selecting arts, because there is no naming difference between full art and non-full arts.

What exactly would you want? Are you saying you want the name of the card to include the card number or something?

Kammikaze wrote:
Rainar wrote:

non-full art basics do not exist as foils

Just for BFZ, just to clarify for other people reading this.

You are right, good clarification

Kammikaze wrote:
Rainar wrote:

Also, adding full art foil basics is a bit annoying with selecting arts, because there is no naming difference between full art and non-full arts.

What exactly would you want? Are you saying you want the name of the card to include the card number or something?

In the dropdown for selecting which version, card numbers are already included. However, the full art BFZ and non-full art BFZ basics have the same collectors number according to this list, making them listed under the exact same name twice, requiring a mouse over to figure out which is correct (EG: "Battle for Zendikar (Card #250)" is listed twice with that exact listing for Plains).

> http://deckbox.org/users/Rainar
> Trading with anyone in Europe!