Topic: Improvements for sellers: Better shipping options

Sellers can now set a minimum and maximum order values on shipping options. This makes it possible to have more flexible options. Buyers will also automatically be only shown valid shipping options based on their order size, thus removing previous confusing situations.

We strongly suggest that sellers keep at least one shipping option that can be used for even the smallest of orders (i.e. min value = $0.00). You can set this a bit higher, to cover paypal / deckbox / shipping / handling fees. The absence of such an option will cause some cards in your tradelist to appear not shippable, and your cards to not be found by buyers through the Shopping Assistant / Optimizer.

The shiping options lists on the Seller Account page are also shown grouped per destination and sorted by price, so they should be easier to manage now.

Buyers can also better see all the seller's shipping options now via a little info dialog opened either from the seller profile, or from an entry on the market part of a card page. (by clicking on the shipping cost)

The card pages in their marketplace section now more accurately display shipping options. This means that the shipping cost shown for each card is how much it would cost for shipment of just that card.

Re: Improvements for sellers: Better shipping options

This looks great, thanks! smile

YES! Works great so far. Happy to see progress on the Marketplace big_smile Thanks Sebi!

Thanks Sebi! I was sooooooo waiting for this!

Thank you.

PROFILETradelistWishlist

awesome though leaving my things as is for now as i found a good balance between shipping cost and fees on tiny orders.

though putting a maximum amount in on My PWE option is a no brainer as i can now track and insure purchases over $25

This is great! smile Thanks.

Can sellers leave feedback for buyers?

Amurphcs wrote:

Can sellers leave feedback for buyers?

nope

After testing this system for quite sometimes, I must say that a few problem unfolded.

I setted my shipping option as follow:
10$ order minimum: USA shipping is 2$ and Canada shipping is 1.25$
Adding cards to a previously paid but NOT shipped order: 0$ for both.
I added this option in response to comment you wrote in the "my seller account":

You can use the minimum order value to offer free/cheaper shipping options for larger orders. We strongly suggest that you make sure you keep at least one shipping option that can be used for even the smallest of orders (i.e. min value = $0.00). You can set this a bit higher, to cover paypal / deckbox / shipping / handling fees. The absence of such an option will cause some cards in your inventory to appear not shippable, and your cards to not be found by buyers through the Shopping Assistant / Optimizer.

Now, what happened 4 times so far in the past 3 weeks, people buy cards with the total amount being under 10$. Since the only option that appear is: Adding cards to a previously paid but NOT shipped order, they select it and pay for the order. As you can understand, this isn't the correct shipping option. I am not offering free shipping. I guess people just don't read or don't look at my description page.

However, I don't have anything to suggest to rectify the situation. I can't make people more carreful about reading my description/rules! Well, I guess, would it be possible to add a button/tab/advertissement/something like:
ATTENTION THIS SELLER AS A SPECIFIC ORDER OPTION: A 10$ MINIMUM ORDER. PLEASE READ THE RULES! DO NOT ORDER UNDER 10$ wink

Thanks Sebi, just throwing my 3 weeks experience with the new shipping option...

Last edited by Jackoqc (2016-03-31 20:20:12)

Awesome, thanks Sebi.