Re: Details in decks (printing, foil, etc)

I'm pretty sure all of that is how it's intended to work based on Sebi's description.  That way you can document that you have 2 Unlimited Lightning Bolts and say, 2 from Beta in this deck that is running 4.

Splitting the inventory to show you how many you have in total for that printing and version alongside the total in inventory is exactly what we need to display there.  What you're suggesting is basically going back to the old inventory version.

I'm going to echo the "add new line" splitting the qty, instead of adding one request.

Yep, looks like it's working for me too now. Thanks for the quick fix!

For those of us who don't care about edition, can you change the Edition/Rarity and Price columns into ones that I can remove, like the type and cost columns?

Where can I see how does it look without paying for premium? Asking for screens or something.

Is there a way to see if I've got more copies of a card in my decks than I have in my inventory?

For example, when adding details information to the decks I have built, I discovered I have two more Wooded Foothills than were listed in my inventory. Is there a way to find cases where "copies in built decks" is greater than "copies in inventory"?

Boogada wrote:

Is there a way to find cases where "copies in built decks" is greater than "copies in inventory"?

If you enable the "Decks Count" in the inventory listing, you should see the difference there. Is that not what you were looking for?

sebi wrote:
Boogada wrote:

Is there a way to find cases where "copies in built decks" is greater than "copies in inventory"?

If you enable the "Decks Count" in the inventory listing, you should see the difference there. Is that not what you were looking for?

That sorta works, but when I'm looking at 84 pages of inventory, it would be easier if Decks Count was available in the exported Inventory CSV. Then I could manipulate it in Excel.   Or, alternatively, shade the Decks Count cells in the Inventory listing if they're higher than the inventory. Similar to how decks work if I'm short a card to build the deck.

Boogada wrote:

Or, alternatively, shade the Decks Count cells in the Inventory listing if they're higher than the inventory. Similar to how decks work if I'm short a card to build the deck.

Should be fixed & visible in inventory now.

sebi wrote:
Boogada wrote:

Or, alternatively, shade the Decks Count cells in the Inventory listing if they're higher than the inventory. Similar to how decks work if I'm short a card to build the deck.

Should be fixed & visible in inventory now.

I think this will work. Thanks, Sebi! (and, eventually, I'll get to the point where all my storage is listed as decks... then I'll be cooking with gas!)

Bravo!

I also like that a card will show up as md or sb depending on if it is actually in the deck.

This is helpful for me because I often leave cards in the Sideboard section if I want to make sure I don't forget about them, or if I am still testing the deck.  This helps me when I'm building other decks to know if that card is avalaible or "in use." This may not be too new but I just now saw it.

Thank you for the continued updates.

Sebi,

Two things I've noticed.

1) If you sort by Cost and then set a card version, it reloads the page to sort by name.  I'm assuming this is a bug and should be corrected.
2) If you move a card between maindeck/sideboard/scratchpad, it loses which version you have in the deck.  I'm guessing this is being caused by how you coded it, but it's a bit of a pain to reassign things, especially if I'm not 100% paying attention to it before I move it in the decklist.  Can we get this to copy the version in the deck when it's moved?

Essentially the same observations as ArtosKincaid:

1.  If I sort by Cost and then set a card version, it reloads the page sorted by name.  I'm guessing this is not intentional behavior.

2.  If I move a card between maindeck/sideboard/scratchpad, it loses the card version attribute and reverts to default.  Can we get this maintain the assigned card version when cards are moved between deck sections?

Thanks.  Loving this change overall so far.

I love this new feature!  I'm running into a problem though, when I export a deck to CSV, it does not export the correct editions.

Fixed details being lost when moving to different section
Fixed wonky page re-sorting when setting details.
Fixed wrong edition listed in csv export for custom details.

As I was working with my decks this weekend, I found that trying to retire a deck was a bit of a pain. I wanted to keep the deck list around but no longer wanted to have the cards in it marked as used. I was wondering if there was a way to de-list an entire deck? Or  maybe add an option in the drop down for un-selected? 

Along those lines, having some sort of marker in the drop down of a card next to a card that's already in another deck and there are no more available would be super helpful as well.

Finally, When you select a custom item in the deck drop down, I would love if proxy was an option. I make commander decks and some cards I share among st decks, so I would like to mark a card in my deck as a proxy if it's not actually in my deck but is just a proxy in there.

reezel wrote:

As I was working with my decks this weekend, I found that trying to retire a deck was a bit of a pain. I wanted to keep the deck list around but no longer wanted to have the cards in it marked as used. I was wondering if there was a way to de-list an entire deck? Or  maybe add an option in the drop down for un-selected?

You can mark the deck as "Idea" instead of "Built" in this case, and the cards will not count in the totals anymore, but they will keep the details they already have set. (or is it that you'd like to remove the set details altogether at this point?)

Yeah, I’d like to remove it altogether at that point. I took apart my Kaalia deck and set it as an idea. When I go into the Sol Ring page, it still lists as assigned to my Kaalia deck.

Also, when you look at a deck, it looks like you’ve assigned a printing of a card to a deck but then go into the card page and see that nothing is actually assigned to it. Not sure the best solution here but it’s a frustration.

See image below

https://ptpimg.me/u5f9t3.png

so my Problem is for all cards in my decks no matter what i pick for set or for foil
it will always show the price and the set for the top most matching item in inventory

E.g. the image above if i pick my un lands it will still show and display the price of the Fire and Lighting set.

I dont know where to report bugs so this seemed like the best spot will be making a new post too.

Thanks!