Topic: RNA mana fixes, magic fest promo

Fixed the hybrid mana costs of many cards in Ravnica Allegiance.
Added Lightning Bolt Magic Fest promo (in the Grand Prix promos edition).

Re: RNA mana fixes, magic fest promo

that's great news! thanks sebi

However would it be possible to use a different icon? With cards like this that get reprinted often it is very difficult to understand what is what

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lchhsoa1sr4hsul/Screenshot%202019-02-12%2018.35.56.png?dl=1

Last edited by koda (2019-02-12 17:42:06)

Is there a listing of the Magicfest basic lands from 2019? I can't seem to find them when I search. Thanks!

Thanks for the update. A few of those RNA hybrid mana cost cards that were just updated have the incorrect CMC when in list mode such as Consecrate // Consume, Depose // Deploy, Collision // Colossus and Rubble Slinger.

PROFILETradelistWishlist

Hi!

The Ravnica Allegiance Guildkit Izzet Island has the Azorius island artwork smile

970539923022004 wrote:

Hi!

The Ravnica Allegiance Guildkit Izzet Island has the Azorius island artwork smile

The Izzet guildkit wasn't in the RVA Guildkits, are you sure you're not switching the two guild names around?

That is indeed the case!
Since i had gotten the island from the allegiance standard showdown i searched for allegiance and not guilds.

Thank you very much!

You may have addressed this already, but are the Guildkit versions cards going to be added?

Example: Rakdos, Lord of Riots can be added as the Guildkit version (Promo icon and the preview picture shows the card with Rakdos symbol) but Rakdos the Defiler only shows the Dissension version, not even a promo version like Lord of Riots.

Also the set symbol for Lord of Riots shows a broken image when in deck view, same with basic lands.

Post's attachments

2019-02-19 08_27_47-Pmintz's Rakdos - Deckbox.png 4.86 kb, 1 downloads since 2019-02-19 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

970539923022004 wrote:

That is indeed the case!
Since i had gotten the island from the allegiance standard showdown i searched for allegiance and not guilds.

Thank you very much!

No problem! Here to help.

Please update the remaining Guild Kits.

Is there any progress update on the adding of the new guild kits???

reezel wrote:

Please update the remaining Guild Kits.

As you've probably seen, they've been updated today. Yay!

Just wanted to mention in case it would help: I've uploaded CSVs for each of the decks in this thread so that it's easier to import the entire deck into your Inventory. Let me know if there's any issues with it, but they all worked fine for me!