Topic: Card database updates and fixes

* added edition for the core set 2020 promo pack https://deckbox.org/editions/539-promo- … e-set-2020
* Renamed Art Cards for Modern Horizons so that it is clear they are a different card, it was causing confusion and it's correct this way, since they're not actually playable. They have the type "Token", as far as filtering is concerned. (and will appear in the token category in decks when they are grouped by type)
* replaced set symbols for M20, should now be larger and brighter
* imported token & emblems for Ravnica Allegiance Mythic Edition
* renamed bad entry for Mirari instead of Mirari's Wake in Daniel Zink world champ deck
* added missing Krosan Reclamation to Daniel Zink world champ deck
* added missing swamp printing in Leon Lindback world champ deck
* added missing Karplusan Forest in Brian Selden world champ deck
* marked Arena New Player Experience cards as Standard legal
* fixed converted mana costs for Arena New Player Experience cards, was causing issues with sorting
* updated Battle Royale Box Set images to correctly show white border
* renamed the token Kobolds of Kher Keep and moved as separate card to distinguish from the card with the same name

Re: Card database updates and fixes

Awesome update Sebi! Thank you, keep up the good work!

Any chance we are going to get a fix for the older Planeswalkers? They still don't have Legendary in their type line.

Well done.  Thanks Sebi!

When you get a chance, can you add the double sided FNM Ixalan tokens (i.e. Vampire/Treasure).

Can "Arena New Player Experience" be removed or at least bumped down to the bottom of the Last Important Printing hierarchy? I'm baffled as to why online-only card editions even show up on deckbox in the first place, but even ignoring that, given that most everyone here is tracking *physical* collections, I fail to see why these are anywhere in the Last Important Printing list, much less all the way at the top.

Last edited by El_Panda_Rojo (2019-07-12 17:14:39)

ShlinkLincoln wrote:

Well done.  Thanks Sebi!

When you get a chance, can you add the double sided FNM Ixalan tokens (i.e. Vampire/Treasure).

Ditto on the thank you Sebi.

For the foil tokens you'll find the Vampire // Treasure here and all the FNM Extras you seek are listed here, including all the rest of the FNM foil tokens.

PROFILETradelistWishlist

FastTadpole wrote:
ShlinkLincoln wrote:

Well done.  Thanks Sebi!

Ditto on the thank you Sebi.

For the foil tokens you'll find the Vampire // Treasure here and all the FNM Extras you seek are listed here, including all the rest of the FNM foil tokens.

Oh nice!  Not sure how I missed that.  Thank you!

Thanks a ton for this, Sebi!

The M20 icon for the legendary are showing too large in mobile view.

Thank you sir!

Looking to add some land cards from MagicFest.  https://scryfall.com/card/pf19/6/forest

Thanks for all you do.

By the way, Ajani's Pridemate and Shapeshifter both have the same problem as Kobolds of Kher Keep did, since both are cards and tokens.

I also second what Reezel said about updating the text of cards that aren't the same as oracle.