Topic: Zendikar Rising Commander, The List, mobile tweaks

* imported Zendikar Rising Commander, The List
* Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath is now banned in Standard
* fixed issue with support ticket comments not appearing after clicking "Submit" (but appearing after page reload)
* adjusted the width at which the left menu is off by default, fixed "Ctrl-I" to work on smaller screens, fixed a few other minor related issues
* added Tibalt, the Fiend-Blooded #537 Secret Lair Drop Series and Mausoleum SecretsPromo Pack: Theros Beyond Death

Re: Zendikar Rising Commander, The List, mobile tweaks

hey, just a heads up. It looks like at least some of the Zendikar Rising cards are not showing up as legal in at least Standard, Pioneer, Modern. I spot checked a few and they were all the same, but for example: https://deckbox.org/mtg/Cleric%20of%20L … ting=52810

Yep, fixed now big_smile

Many thanks! big_smile

Thanks for all the efforts. Any plans for Zendikar Rising double-faced tokens, art cards and 9 distinct double-faced placeholders?

Possibly a niche request, but after having entered the ZNR commander decks as "[Unknown Edition]" with the faded icon, I'm wondering if its possible to add [Unknown Edition] to the "Edition Owned" filter to more easily identify and correct these listings (or make this the default behavior for Edition Owned is none of [Any])? I currently am relying on working backward through the date modified, but this is complicated by having also started entering ZNR proper at the same time.

Thanks for all of your work sebi!

misanthroptk wrote:

Possibly a niche request, but after having entered the ZNR commander decks as "[Unknown Edition]" with the faded icon, I'm wondering if its possible to add [Unknown Edition] to the "Edition Owned" filter to more easily identify and correct these listings (or make this the default behavior for Edition Owned is none of [Any])? I currently am relying on working backward through the date modified, but this is complicated by having also started entering ZNR proper at the same time.

If you go into your inventory, hit Search & Filter. Under Add More Filters, scroll down to find "No Edition Set" and choose that. Apply the filters, and boom. Bob's your uncle.

Boogada wrote:
misanthroptk wrote:

If you go into your inventory, hit Search & Filter. Under Add More Filters, scroll down to find "No Edition Set" and choose that. Apply the filters, and boom. Bob's your uncle.

Awesome! Thank you so much for this tip!

Here's all the info for the Zen Rising Commander double-sided tokens. They're not listed on Scryfall yet, but here they are on TCG Player. They all have the ZNC set symbol as opposed to the ZNR symbol the main set tokens have.

Token faces (linked to images)

1. {W} 1/1 Bird

2. {W} 1/1 Kor Ally

3. {B} 1/1 Faerie Rogue

4. {B} 0/0 Germ

5. {B} 1/1 Goblin Rogue

6. {B} 1/1 Rat

7. {G} 4/4 Beast

8. {G} 2/2 Elemental

9. {G} 1/1 Saproling

10. {R/G} 5/5 Elemental

11. {C} 1/1 Thopter

Physical cards

1. Bird (#1) // Kor Ally (#2)

2. Faerie Rogue (#3) // Germ (#4)

3. Faerie Rogue (#3) // Goblin Rogue (#5)

4. Faerie Rogue (#3) // Rat (#6)

5. Faerie Rogue (#3) // Thopter (#11)

6. Beast (#7) // Saproling (#9)

7. Elemental (#8) // Elemental (#10)

Last edited by meldon44 (2020-10-05 18:52:38)

Mr. Sebi-

Thanks for all the continued hard work.

Is it too late to ask for an update to include Amonkhet double-sided tokens?    neutral

Some Zendikar Rising Commander cards are missing from list:
Soaring Thought-thief
Merfolk Windrobber
Murasa Rootgrazir
Roiling Regrowth
Sure-footed Infiltrator

140 cards in list (accounting for Anowon and Obuun duplicates).  Basic lands... 15+15+10+7+4= 51 basics
191 out of 200... 2 sol ring, 2 arcane signet, 2 command tower, 2 myriad landscape
That gets to 195/200. Add the five missing above and that’s both full sets.

Thanks for all you do!

As follow up the five cards I put above are not showing in Wizards’s gatherer but are in MTGgoldfish’s lists. Mine are still in sealed packs so I cannot verify yet. Anyone else? Is MTGgoldfish correct?
Thanks sebi!

TnProSlayer wrote:

As follow up the five cards I put above are not showing in Wizards’s gatherer but are in MTGgoldfish’s lists. Mine are still in sealed packs so I cannot verify yet. Anyone else? Is MTGgoldfish correct?
Thanks sebi!

MTGGoldfish has the correct decklists. But those 5 cards are from the main ZNR set. WotC decided to maintain their ZNR collector numbers and set symbol in the commander decks, rather than duplicate the cards in the ZNC set. So that's why you're not seeing them on Gatherer or Deckbox.

are the Zendikar Rising Art Cards going to be added?