Topic: H: Fat Pack Boxes(empty), Books, Dice and More!

Do to some unfortunate circumstances, one of my local game stores recently went out of business.  Fortunately for me, I was really close with the owner and was able to acquire some miscellaneous MtG odds and ends.  I have quite a few Return to Ravnica Fat Pack Boxes, cardboard deck boxes, books, dice and a TON of commons/uncommons/bulk rares and basic lands.  Before I update my wishlist and start trying to get rid of these items, I wanted to see if there would even be a demand for something like this? I literally have thousands and thousands of commons/uncommons...several playsets of everything in fact.  I've attached pictures below, let me know what you guys think and what kind of value you would trade/buy these at (if any).

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o750/cd122001/photo5.jpg
http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o750/cd122001/photo4.jpg
http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o750/cd122001/photo3.jpg
http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o750/cd122001/photo2.jpg
http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o750/cd122001/photo1.jpg

Please keep in mind I have QUITE a few of each of the pictured items as well as some sealed RtR/AVR land packs.  If you have any questions, please feel free to hit me up!  I'm more than willing to negotiate.  Also, If the demand is there, I can post a list of the bulk rares as well (mostly RtR). If I could also have some advice on places to possibly get rid of this stuff, that would be great too!

Last edited by cd122001 (2012-11-29 22:26:40)

Re: H: Fat Pack Boxes(empty), Books, Dice and More!

i would be interested in the booklets. what sets do you have?

I would be interested in one each of the RTR prerelease guild dice. My bag containing the original set I traded for was stolen at the Grand Prix. What would you value something like that at? I also would be interested in bulk cards and stuff if the price were right.

I have AVR, RtR, and M13. Quite a few RtR, only a couple AVR and M13.

pardusumbra wrote:

I would be interested in one each of the RTR prerelease guild dice. My bag containing the original set I traded for was stolen at the Grand Prix. What would you value something like that at? I also would be interested in bulk cards and stuff if the price were right.

I'm really not sure what to value them at, they seem to be going for ~$1-$2/each on ebay.  But I don't have any use for 100 extra spindowns, so I'd be glad to work something out.  It seems like I'll need to put together a list of the bulk rares I have and at least set some basic values for each of these items.

definitely trying to get my hands on the rtr and m13 books. as well as a few spindown counters.

I'd be interested in an Izzet die if you could find something on my tradelist for one.

How many fat pack boxes and spindown dice  do you have

I  would like some of the spin down dice.

Interested in some land packs.  I'll send a deckbox email message...

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

I'm interested in 4-6 izzet spin down dice.

I'll be getting some preliminary values, item quantities, as well as responding to everyones messages as soon as I get home tonight.

Interested in AVR land pack(s?) and golgari/selesnya/azorius spindowns, and possibly a couple of cardboard deck boxes.

I'd be interested in one each of the RTR spindowns except for the Golgari one.

Also interested in some spindowns and some uncommon/common playsets.  I will watch for your updated post.

I would really like the Player's Guide from the Ravnica fat pack.

I'm interested in the spindowns. I'd want at least one rakdos die, and the rest don't matter.

Sent an email interested in 2 sets of spin downs and bulk rares

I'd take some foil lands, empty fat pack boxes and a dice if you have them. Also cool for almost anything on the wishlist

Last edited by nowa90 (2012-11-29 21:19:59)

Interested in empty (?) AVR/RTR fat pack boxes

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Yes, please note ALL of these boxes are empty. I will be posting quantities and values later this evening.