Topic: Maintenance downtime on Sunday, 30 Dec

Hello everyone,

We will have downtime on the 30th of December at 8:00 am GMT (01:00 am EST) for maintenance, upgrades and the release of version 2.0 of deckbox.org.

We'll be down for an estimated 5 hours during which the website and forum services will be unavailable.

Happy holidays!

Later edit: changed date mistake big_smile

Re: Maintenance downtime on Sunday, 30 Dec

30th December I'm guessing? or are you planning downtimes 11 months in advance now? big_smile

rfioren wrote:

30th December I'm guessing? or are you planning downtimes 11 months in advance now? big_smile

Yep, fixed. smile

Looking forward to the changes!  Hope everything goes smoothly.

Awesome.  Thanks for the heads up!

VERY EXCITED!!

Cool:)

Does this downtime includes card base update?:rolleyes:

I've not been on much with the holidays and all, and was very excited to see the new interface up and running.  Great work, Sebi!

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Is the server still being updated? I'm no longer able to easily or accurately tell if the cards in my inventory are in decks or not. The small deck icon is very slow to load and only appears on some of the cards that I KNOW are in decks.

I also can't sort by power or toughness, which is distressing when I'm trying to find some creatures to throw in with Bone Splinters or to pair up with some enchantments. Is this something that needs to be fixed, or is this a "feature" now?