Topic: Hi all

Just wanted to say hi to everyone! I've recently been promoted to mod, specifically tasked with monitoring this community smile

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Re: Hi all

Congrats!

Congrats!!!

What does that mean you'll be doing?  Specifically, are you going to moderate some of the posts where members are linking to their Ebay auctions, asking wildly high prices for cards, etc?  Will you also moderate some of the discussion which happens within threads?  There are a few members who like to butt into nearly every. single. thread. seemingly just stir up trouble. 

Thanks, and good luck!

Congrats. This seems like a solid move. I see you everywhere on here. lol

grossoggodeckbox wrote:

What does that mean you'll be doing?  Specifically, are you going to moderate some of the posts where members are linking to their Ebay auctions, asking wildly high prices for cards, etc?  Will you also moderate some of the discussion which happens within threads?  There are a few members who like to butt into nearly every. single. thread. seemingly just stir up trouble. 

Thanks, and good luck!

Good question! I'll be enforcing the general rules of deckbox and this community, as well as being the go-to for any issues outside of Bad Trade Reports. With regards to ebay, there is nothing wrong about posting their links:

Trading is limited to the weekly trade thread. Please do not make any other submissions for buying, selling, or trading cards. If you wish to advertise your store or internet auctions, you may do so in the trading thread. (See the rules in that thread for more details.) There will be a link on the sidebar to the most recent trading thread.

via r/magictcg rules

It is people's own prerogative to price their cards however they'd like, and buyer's prerogative to negotiate down to a price they believe is fair.

I am not here to police every thread and post, I am primarily here as a resource for you guys and to deal with any issues as they come up. However, derailing threads and aggressive/harassing remarks will not be tolerated.

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

I'm Almundjoy and I approve this message.

congrats

congratz man!

UnstableFlux wrote:

Just wanted to say hi to everyone! I've recently been promoted to mod, specifically tasked with monitoring this community smile

Congrats! big_smile

congrats,  although now your 'the man' so we need to stop your oppression  ;p