Re: v3.2: Card quick search and dialogs, chat on orders, selling policies

beacon wrote:

when you add a card to your inventory / tradelist / wishlist, then edit one of its characteristics and hit 'apply', the 'Added at' column disappears.

I have had this same issue for a long time.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Chaim wrote:
beacon wrote:

when you add a card to your inventory / tradelist / wishlist, then edit one of its characteristics and hit 'apply', the 'Added at' column disappears.

I have had this same issue for a long time.

oh yeah, it's not a new issue by any means, i've brought it up before as well smile

sebi wrote:

Last week we added missing promo sets to our database

There is only one DOTP Swamp listed. There should be at least 4 (102 - 105).

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

another thing that's irked me slightly is the price approximation for a user's wishlist corresponding to your tradelist. if the user is looking for a particular card but doesn't have a set listed, the total price doesn't necessarily calculate the set you have in your tradelist. sorry if this sounds confusing, i've attached a screenshot to clarify.

in this example, the user is looking for an Edric with no particular set listed, so deckbox automatically includes the default Commander's Arsenal version (22 dollars) in the total price approximation rather than the Commander version i have for trade (12 dollars). so the approximate price shown (31 dollars) would in reality be closer to 20 dollars. this usually isn't a big deal but it can get messy with a larger amount of cards.

Post's attachments

db1.jpg 131.83 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

beacon wrote:

Fixed.

cyclotis04 wrote:

Two related things I've noticed that I haven't seen before:
- When viewing an inventory with multiple sets of the same card, the even/odd coloring of the grid rows goes by card, rather than row. I don't know if this was intended.
- The "even" rows aren't highlighted when selected.

First is intended. Second fixed.

that's quick sebi, keep up the great work. really happy with this website overall!

Would it be possible to allow us to get emailed when there is a new comment in a trade?

kchandler2000 wrote:

Would it be possible to allow us to get emailed when there is a new comment in a trade?

Yep, this was implemented silently in last week's release. If you do not log in for more than 12 hours and you receive messages on a trade, you will get an email.

That is a great update Sebi, I saw that the other day in my email and I was like score!

Also I have a question for you regarding the new selling rules. I understand that you want all product sold through you guys now, you are a business and that makes sense. But right now you don't support sealed product, I would love to sell it through you as that would be way easier than having to figure out the economy of ebay all over again. So can I still post selling topics in the market for sealed stuff? I sell my singles through you guys (well I will when someone buys some, I'm too slow on prices lol)  so its not like I'm trying to cut you out.

Thanks for your time and keep up the great work big_smile

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

We want to allow "official" sales of sealed product as well at some point soon, through the "official system". Still need to implement some stuff and inquire about  the legal implications with Wizards. Until such point, you can still trade them normally.

sebi wrote:

We want to allow "official" sales of sealed product as well at some point soon, through the "official system". Still need to implement some stuff and inquire about  the legal implications with Wizards. Until such point, you can still trade them normally.

Thanks for the response Sebi, don't want to be screwing the pooch on the new stuff already. Looking forward to the sealed product resale section, hopefully wizards doesn't give you too much trouble (I know that current block stuff they may be hard about needing to be a "wizards partner store" or some jazz like that) But if they do give you trouble perhaps you can load all the necessary information for everything aside from current block so we can at least do all the other stuff.

Thanks again!

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list