Topic: v3.10 CSV import and export re-enabled & much faster

We had some issues recently with the CSV import and export for large inventories. Like any tool written many years ago, with different requirements, it was old & tired.

But with this release we put the spring back in its step, it's much faster and more flexible, ready for the upcoming flag changes, image attachments & tags.

Other fixes

- performance: found some issues that caused the site to be unresponsive on a few occasions last week. They should be fixed.
- database: removed some doubled printings from Invasion, Weatherlight and Apocalypse, fixed the card numbers for zendikar simple lands to avoid confusion.

Re: v3.10 CSV import and export re-enabled & much faster

i am not sure if it was due to the update or on purpose but all my NM cards have a yellow star next to them now instead of the green star.

wonderdog79 wrote:

i am not sure if it was due to the update or on purpose but all my NM cards have a yellow star next to them now instead of the green star.

Yep, was a bug with an icon index, fixed now.

Thanks for the updates, Sebi! smile

AsymptomaticPyrexia wrote:

Thanks for the updates, Sebi! smile

Yes, they seem to be rolling out quite frequently as of late, very appreciated.

Thanks!

Interestingly, I can export my inventory fine but when I try to export my tradelist the file just has the headers but nothing else. Not sure what the deal is there.

9700377 wrote:

Interestingly, I can export my inventory fine but when I try to export my tradelist the file just has the headers but nothing else. Not sure what the deal is there.

I saw the same thing...both Inventory and Wishlist export with no problems, but Tradelist exports just the headers.