Topic: FS: 3x Thoughtseize

$65 each or $180 for all three, free shipping within North America. Only looking for Paypal or trades for duals.

Re: FS: 3x Thoughtseize

TCG MID is $58. Why would anyone ever pay 60-65 each?

I'm seeing the current median at 61.89, and that doesn't include free shipping. Considering how many people price their cards by SCG and they're sold out at $75, I think this is still a steal.

Unless they get reprinted....

They are currently going for $58 on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/1x-Thoughtseize … 1e7be4ad29

This includes free shipping. 

This is how I buy and sell cards on deckbox.  If the seller doesn't beat eBay by a couple of dollars, I might as well buy from there and be protected by eBays policies if a card goes awry in the mail.

Not trying to tell you how to price your cards, just how myself and a lot of people price cards we sell and buy on here.

Good luck getting rid of them (before they're reprinted and tank wink)

Almundjoy wrote:

A+

I LOL'ed

buughost wrote:
Almundjoy wrote:

A+

I LOL'ed

Completely this.  They'll be an uncommon and be worth $5.

I think it will be rare and $20-$25 still

Last edited by UnstableFlux (2013-06-13 15:11:12)

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Beagle wrote:
buughost wrote:
Almundjoy wrote:

A+

I LOL'ed

Completely this.  They'll be an uncommon and be worth $5.

Lets not go that far. Being one if not the best discard spells ever that would be and is and played in every format just means that's it will prolly come back down to more of glimpse the unthinkable like price.

Is there any confirmation that they are being reprinted?

Becuase I need one but I'm not paying 65/58 for it

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

They will be reprinted in either M14 or Theros, probably in M14. It's all speculation, but this would be the only reason it wouldn't have been in Modern Masters. With Mutavault being reprinted in M14 Wizards is showing they really do want to push modern and have be accessible.

AmarusCameron wrote:

Is there any confirmation that they are being reprinted?

Becuase I need one but I'm not paying 65/58 for it

It hasnt been "confirmed" but apparently someone with good credability speculated correctly what was and wasnt going to be printed in Modern Masters, Mutavault will be reprinted in M14 and Thoughtseize will be in Theros. So far hes been 2 for 3 on these since Theros hasnt been printed yet.

Also, I forget who from WotC, was asked why certain big name cards werent in MM and he answered that some were already set to be released in a future Standard block already.

Last edited by Helios52 (2013-06-13 15:19:06)

Ahhhhh so all I need is patience........balls

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

AmarusCameron wrote:

Ahhhhh so all I need is patience........balls

Haha right? I need 4 so I'm probably going to end up shelling $50/each for them if they're not in M14 since I can't wait until Theros sad

When does M14 Release?

And yeah I have a Faerie EDH deck that calls for that and bitterblosum, but I can at least trade for the latter of the two.

Otherwise yeah I will be a sad monkey, because no one will trade the bloody thing for what I have to trade (and I understand that too, but I don't want to trade 6 shocks for it)

Here you go

So roughly a month, if they do reprint it, I'm down for that. (at least for a price drop)

Also I had a thought, I really want thoughtseize to have the art that it does for the Loywn block, so either way I will be after the older one

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-06-13 16:39:52)

Apparently THoughtseize is coming M14 not Theros...

Helios52 wrote:

Apparently THoughtseize is coming M14 not Theros...

New evidence or still the same speculation from this morning? Because this morning people were saying it was getting a reprint, but didn't know if it was m14 or Theros

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=517045

Same speculation but its getting more attention now

I just ordered my boxes for M14, kinda excited =P

.......plus I'm that guy you love to hate...you know....the guy that loves slivers big_smile

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-06-13 20:39:00)

I'm still not sure if a Box of m14 is worth it yet. Waiting for confirmation of the entire set before I order. In all likelihood I'll just order playsets of Thoughtseize and Mutavault instead

Last edited by UnstableFlux (2013-06-13 20:42:07)

Well I normally get a box of each set that releases, I just got an extra because I actually want playsets of the uncommons and commons I am seeing. That and some of the mythics are useful for me

Yeah I detest standard...so there's that tongue

Lol, I am 9/10ths EDH and 1/10th standard.

My buddies got me into magic through standard but I got them into EDH.