Re: Price issues

Is it just me or is some of the antiquities prices on urza lands off? They seem here to mostly be $1-2 but are $2-4 most other places?

It's also minor, but I've noticed that a lot of 4th edition (bulk) rares seem to have significantly higher prices than 3rd edition rares, even though elsewhere they're usually the same, or even lower, in price.

e.g., Chaoslace .14 vs .25,
deathlace: .10 vs .35
titania's song .10 vs .29
fungusaur .12 vs .36
Crusade .46 vs 1.15

Mana Tithe ( Magic Player Rewards, # 27 ) is showing up as $1.36. The median on the card from TCG is over $7.50

Fixed Mana Tithe.

Abbot of Keral Keep pre-release promo showing up as $0.10 if foil is not selected and N/A if foil is selected.  TCGPlayer Mid is $14.30 atm.

GreenNori wrote:

Abbot of Keral Keep pre-release promo showing up as $0.10 if foil is not selected and N/A if foil is selected.  TCGPlayer Mid is $14.30 atm.

Fixed Abbot of Keral Keep. I need to take a closer look at the pre release promos, they are not priced.

Abbot of Keral Keep pre-release promo now showing up as $7.50 if foil is not selected and N/A if foil is selected.  TCGPlayer Mid is $13.99 atm.  Not sure why pre-release promos keep having issues when foil is selected.  Great job by the way.

Last edited by GreenNori (2015-08-31 15:23:51)

The Eldrazi Spawn token from Duel Decks: Zendikar vs. Eldrazi is priced at $18.93

vire220 wrote:

The Eldrazi Spawn token from Duel Decks: Zendikar vs. Eldrazi is priced at $18.93

Fixed, thank you.

Judge promo Damnation has no price:  https://deckbox.org/mtg/Damnation?printing=27882

Looks like it should be ~130 from tcgplayer: http://shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/judge-promos/damnation

Profile  |  Tradelist   |  Wishlist

Antiquities edition Urza's lands are off. Some are listed as 50 cents or $1, when tcgmid is $2+ and finding them for under $1 is not likely.

Basically every Magic Origins intro pack foil and clash pack foil.

Dwynen, Gilt-Leaf Daen
Alhammaret, High Arbiter
Hixus, Prison Warden
Kothophed, Soul Hoarder
Pia and Kiran Nalaar

Dromoka, the Eternal
Honored Hierarch
Sandsteppe Citadel
Seeker of the Way
Siege Rhino
Valorous Stance

A quick glimpse of some previous intro pack foils and clash pack foils shows that they're often either way over (Archfiend of Depravity at 10.00) or way under (Reaper of the Wilds at 0.10).  I'd recommend going over all of them.

Time Spiral Living End is off. Says it's $7, should be closer to $12?

FOIL Tsabo's Web is $108? It's like a $4 card.

Steve_Guillerm wrote:

FOIL Tsabo's Web is $108? It's like a $4 card.

Either it was bought out or the supply dried up. Only 1 copy on TCGPlayer (for $137), 0 on ebay, 0 on SCG. $100+ certainly isn't right, but until some come back on the market we won't know the real, new value.

Kammikaze wrote:

Either it was bought out or the supply dried up. Only 1 copy on TCGPlayer (for $137), 0 on ebay, 0 on SCG. $100+ certainly isn't right, but until some come back on the market we won't know the real, new value.

Yep, Kammikaze is right about the reason for the weird off price. I have adjusted it to 10$ for now, more in line with SCG and others.

Somebody is throwing the price off of foil Kruphix.

http://i.imgur.com/9x0Gc4Z.png

Foil Lumbering Falls is the same as regular ($5.25), on TCG is about $12.

szwanger wrote:

Basically every Magic Origins intro pack foil and clash pack foil.

Dwynen, Gilt-Leaf Daen
Alhammaret, High Arbiter
Hixus, Prison Warden
Kothophed, Soul Hoarder
Pia and Kiran Nalaar

Dromoka, the Eternal
Honored Hierarch
Sandsteppe Citadel
Seeker of the Way
Siege Rhino
Valorous Stance

A quick glimpse of some previous intro pack foils and clash pack foils shows that they're often either way over (Archfiend of Depravity at 10.00) or way under (Reaper of the Wilds at 0.10).  I'd recommend going over all of them.

This issue hasn't been addressed.  For example, Dropbox has Intro pack Hixus at 11.75 and tcgplayer.com has it at 3.

The Wolf tokens from M15 Prerelease are listed at $60,000 each, which is seriously messing things up:
https://deckbox.org/mtg/Wolf?printing=26379

Last edited by notcarlos (2015-10-12 12:26:54)

Fixed promo pricing and the Wolf token bug.

The price for Foil Full Art Swamp 262 from Battle For Zendikar is showing up as N/A.

Not price related, but Unlimited Birds of Paradise shows an image from Revised.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2015-11-09 16:09:43)

1531991368 wrote:

The price for Foil Full Art Swamp 262 from Battle For Zendikar is showing up as N/A.

This is true for almost all of the foil full art bfz basics. The ones that don't have any copies for sale show a value of NA.

One of the swamps (#180) from Fate Reforged is showing up over $40 in foil.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

foil BFZ mountain is showing up at over 80 dollars.

https://deckbox.org/mtg/Mountain?printing=29742