Topic: No DC on trade Procedure

So what is the procedure if you both agree on DC but the other party doesn't do it.  the order arrives no problem but i spent the extra mony and time getting the DC number and they didn't should i just ignore it and give them positive feedback, give them neutral feedback or give them negative feedback?

Here is my Profile, Tradelist, and Wishlist

http://pwp.wizards.com/2300486981/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Re: No DC on trade Procedure

If you actually discussed it and agreed upon using DC, I'd say that you should at least bring it up.  If they don't offer to do anything about it, I'd say that neutral feedback would probably suffice; I think negative feedback is a little drastic in this case.

But, in general, if it is a minor issue, I find it best to try discussing it with the person before taking any action.

If it works out I don't think it should be an issue. The best is to establish how it's going to be sent. You're going to have situations where because of trade totals one may send normal post while the other just always send DC because that's what they do all the time.

Is there a cheap way to get DC or tracking in Canada? I went to my post today and the lady quoted me $25 for tracking to the states, that's a little bit absurd for a number to see where something is.

@Mistbeaver from what I've heard, no.

sadly, no there isn't, in either direction...

for canada the best you can hope for is that form you fill out, it has some number that can be used but it is not a DC.  But who the hell is going to pay 25 bucks for that? 

And if the person said they would get it thats one thing, if you assume they are getting it thats a differnt thing, i rarely get it unless the trade is over 50 and sometimes even then I forget too.

it's bad form, but at the end of the day, this whole place only really works on the honor system. If I get my cards, I'm happy, and don't really care how much people spend on shipping. I tend to spend as little as possible most of the time because I do a lot of small trades, and I figure I'll take the chance that they get lost or damaged. done 191 trades now, and no issues for me with shipping. One shipment got lost on the way to me, but the sender send another. So 1 lost out of 382 mailed trades is good for me smile

So there's a lot of if they, then yes but if not then. 

Package got here with a DC sticker on it so no biggy just a mistake.  The guy threw out the ticket, thansk for the responses though

Here is my Profile, Tradelist, and Wishlist

http://pwp.wizards.com/2300486981/Scorecards/Landscape.png

I wouldn't leave neutral feedback because really, not having DC on an item can only hurt the sender.

If you go the cards in the condition that you agreed upon in a timely manner, I would always leave positive feedback. The feedback system, like eBay, cannot be changed, and it's not use tarnishing someones record over something so minor that has nothing to do with the actual cards.

I never force someone to use DC, it is their choice.  If the cards do not get to me, then they are responsible for it.

I use DC for some larger trades and a lot with newer people, but really there isn't a point to it if there is two established traders sending stuff to each other.

http://i46.tinypic.com/14ihoq9.jpg