Topic: How do I.....

Search for a certain card I am wanting to get from out of all the users that will trade with me, and I with them?

Re: How do I.....

For now, if you go directly to the card page, there is a list of potential trading partners who have that card near the bottom of the page.

Sebi, Laura, and the gang are working on significant changes to the trade interface, to include better searching/filtering options.  I hope my little tip helps for now.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Even if it doesn't help, thanks anyway! But I think it will help out.

Ok so now I have used your tip to find people that have it, now how do I initiate a trade?

Click on the name of the trading partner to access their profile. Then click the Trade link at the top, between the user's name and the Add as Friend link.

When I'm trying to find a possible trade, I use my middle mouse button (you can also click both left and right buttons simultaneously) to open the person's profile in a new tab.  Then, after I've added a dozen or more, I go through tab by tab to see if things look good. [The number of tabs you can open at once will depend on the type of device you are using and the amount of RAM available.]

Happy trading!

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

I figured it out, but thanks for the tip on opening the profile ..... would be nice if it would auto seed the haves and wants and then let you edit the trade......

How can I disable event updates so I will not receive 100 emails per day from deckbox ??
Thanks

There is currently no way to disable event updates from your community, but your event organiser should take care not to send them (there is a checkbox when creating/updating events). But you do have a good point, there should be a setting for that, we'll take care of it :-)

Thanks wink

How can you search for someone that is wanting particular cards?

frankenskid wrote:

How can you search for someone that is wanting particular cards?

Go to the page for a particular card, say Extirpate.  In the section where it say "Users having Extirpate", on the right side hover over "In Tradelist" and change it to "In Wishlist".

Great, thanks psrex!

How do I add people to my friends list without them being suggested?

frankenskid wrote:

How do I add people to my friends list without them being suggested?

Go to their profile and click "Add as Friend".

What if you don't know their username like only their email.

frankenskid wrote:

What if you don't know their username like only their email.

Why would you know somebody's email, but not be able to ask them their username?

I'm pretty sure that emails are not exposed in any way (besides being able to send a message indirectly), and I'd kinda like to keep it that way.

Primarily with friends that I wanted to check if they were on, and add them without having to bother them to ask.... But also to search for users using a ripper's email from another site.....

How do I keep people from being able to see my inventory? I don't want to trade out of my inventory at all.......... and would prefer if people didn't get to look at it and ask.

There is no way to stop people from seeing your Inventory at this time.  Although that feature is being discussed here already.
I find that if you put in your profile description that you don't want to trade out of your Inventory, then people don't usually try.