Topic: New features: Add to Deck & Inventory; Quickadd to deck from Inventory

Two new additions for premium accounts today, which should greatly improve the Inventory-Deck interactions, and deck-collection interactions.

The quickadd inputs in decks now have a little checkbox called "From Inventory". Clicking it will cause the autocompleter for the quickadd to only search your inventory cards. When selected for addition the cards will be added to the deck automatically with their details set (edition, foil, etc).

Secondly, in the add widget in decks (the one that opens when clicking "Add Card") there is a new tab called "Add to Deck & Inventory", which allows adding cards simultaneously to the current deck and the inventory. After selecting the  card name, the count, details and deck section can be also set for the card to be added.

Feedback & bugreports are much appreciated, as usual. Have a nice weekend!

Re: New features: Add to Deck & Inventory; Quickadd to deck from Inventory

(I cannot test this as I don’t have premium while overseas at the moment)
Let’s say you have two FoW, one Alliances and one Eternal masters. You have Alliances in your tradelist and Masters in your current deck.
With this new update, if you make a new deck and Quickadd from inventory, it will know which card is available for the deck? (So it won’t duplicate the Alliances in a deck already) will it update the tradelist as well?

Thanks in advance

Dnemo28 wrote:

With this new update, if you make a new deck and Quickadd from inventory, it will know which card is available for the deck?

Right now, when you type the card name the autocompleter just shows you all the options from your inventory, with their details, so it does not try to guess which one is available.

Thank you for all your hard work Sebi! This will be super useful and I’m excited to use it!

Neat feature and useful too. I am having issues with the Add from Inventory checkbox when adding cards to the deck though. When toggled on the cards that appear are limited to my inventory but not all of the cards I have in my inventory. Since I have cards that span use in multiple decks it seems that once I have used all the cards I have in inventory the drop down doesn't populate with cards I have used in other decks. This might be how the feature works but I for one would appreciate if it would allow me to search my entire inventory, whether they are in built decks or deck ideas or not.

Post's attachments

oh-no.jpg 244.77 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
PROFILETradelistWishlist

FastTadpole wrote:

Neat feature and useful too. I am having issues with the Add from Inventory checkbox when adding cards to the deck though. When toggled on the cards that appear are limited to my inventory but not all of the cards I have in my inventory. Since I have cards that span use in multiple decks it seems that once I have used all the cards I have in inventory the drop down doesn't populate with cards I have used in other decks. This might be how the feature works but I for one would appreciate if it would allow me to search my entire inventory, whether they are in built decks or deck ideas or not.

I havent tested it out yet but i do know that there is an option to share cards between decks. perhaps you need to check that box?

wonderdog79 wrote:

I havent tested it out yet but i do know that there is an option to share cards between decks. perhaps you need to check that box?

Indeed that box has been checked. See attached screenie.

Post's attachments

sharing.jpg 71.12 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
PROFILETradelistWishlist

FastTadpole wrote:

Neat feature and useful too. I am having issues with the Add from Inventory checkbox when adding cards to the deck though. When toggled on the cards that appear are limited to my inventory but not all of the cards I have in my inventory.

Sorry for that, weird bug. Should be fixed now. All cards in your inventory should (and now do) show. The autocompleter right now does not try to "guess" what you have available or not, just shows you all the options.

Thank you very much I'll be using this a lot!

PROFILETradelistWishlist