Topic: Export deck to Arena, imported Japanese Alt Art promos

A new export option was added to the deck lists, "Export to Arena". Let me know if it all works as expected.

Also the Japanese Alt Art promos for War of the Spark are now imported in these 2 new editions:

https://deckbox.org/editions/526-war-of … ernate-art
https://deckbox.org/editions/527-prerel … ernate-art

Re: Export deck to Arena, imported Japanese Alt Art promos

Tried importing this Arena Export from this deck using the new toy - the attached error message was the result.

1 Absorb (RNA) 151
4 Chart a Course (XLN) 48
3 Clifftop Retreat (DOM) 239
4 Crackling Drake (GRN) 163
3 Deafening Clarion (GRN) 165
3 Dive Down (XLN) 53
4 Enigma Drake (M19) 216
2 Glacial Fortress (XLN) 255
3 Hallowed Fountain (RNA) 251
1 Ionize (GRN) 179
2 Island (WAR) 253
3 Justice Strike (GRN) 182
2 Mountain (WAR) 261
1 Niv-Mizzet, Parun (GRN) 192
4 Opt (DOM) 60
1 Ral, Izzet Viceroy (GRN) 195
2 Revitalize (M19) 35
2 Sacred Foundry (GRN) 254
1 Search for Azcanta (XLN) 74
3 Shivan Fire (DOM) 142
4 Steam Vents (GRN) 257
4 Sulfur Falls (DOM) 247
1 Teferi, Hero of Dominaria (DOM) 207
1 Teferi, Hero of Dominaria (DOM) 207

1 Entrancing Melody (XLN) 55
1 Ixalan's Binding (XLN) 17
1 Ixalan's Binding (XLN) 17
1 Lava Coil (GRN) 108
2 Legion Warboss (GRN) 109
4 Negate (BBD) 123
1 Shield Mare (M19) 37
2 Treasure Map (XLN) 250
1 Treasure Map (XLN) 250

Tried again with a different deck and there is an issue in loading the right set into the export. No matter what I tried I was always getting 4 Negate (BBD) 123 and 4 Crushing Canopy (uma) 161 on export. These cards are not compatible with MTG Arena.

Update: Works wonderfully now.

Last edited by FastTadpole (2019-05-12 15:37:33)

Post's attachments

Arena-Import01.jpg 522.23 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
PROFILETradelistWishlist

The reason for the import error is because Arena uses Wizards' official set codes.  So the Clifftop Retreat's set code should be DAR instead of DOM because for some reason DAR is Wizard's official designation code for Dominaria.  It would also trip on the other Dominaria cards in the list, but Clifftop Retreat just happened to be first on the list.

Last edited by Jasonofindy (2019-05-07 18:43:41)

Fixed a couple of issues with editions now, I think the codes should now be correct.

sorry for hijacking the thread, but any future plans for dark theme (dark gray)? thanks

Last edited by juzer (2019-05-09 07:48:59)

thanks for the update sebi, but please please please, stop using the promo edition symbol for everything, it's really hard to make out which card edition to pick

there are countless of better options, i'll draw different edition symbols myself if it can help making this feature available

koda wrote:

thanks for the update sebi, but please please please, stop using the promo edition symbol for everything, it's really hard to make out which card edition to pick

there are countless of better options, i'll draw different edition symbols myself if it can help making this feature available

Yep, you're right, it's getting out hand with the promo icon big_smile.

Will do!

sebi wrote:
koda wrote:

Yep, you're right, it's getting out hand with the promo icon big_smile.

Will do!

On this note, I've noticed that Garruk the Slayer's set symbol (which I assume was the shattered M15 logo the card has?) doesn't load on any browser.

Also, the RNA and WAR Mythic Editions never got their tokens/emblems added to the database, as far as I can tell. Any updates on that?

Jasonofindy wrote:

DAR is Wizard's official designation code for Dominaria

Not according to every card they printed from the set. DOM is clearly the set code printed on the cards.

Maybe in Arena only ...

Last edited by ic0n67 (2019-05-13 21:33:52)

Export broke upon addition of C19 Basics as the Arena Export plunks in the latest basic land into the text output.

e.g. 6 Mountain (C19) 299

PROFILETradelistWishlist